terrorism

Incel
they lack ghayrah

Ghayrah (Arabic: غَيْرَة‎) (sometimes transliterated as ghayra, ghira, gheerah or gheera) is an Arabic word which means a person's dislike of another's sharing in a right (which belongs to the former). It has a sense of earnest concern or zeal over something and can be considered a kind of protective jealousy.[1] In Islam, there are different kinds of ghayrah: that which relates to Allah and which relates to a Muslim. Allah's discontent is with sharing the obedience of his servant which rightfully belongs to him. For a Muslim it is the uneasiness in his heart which moves him to guard his family from indecency.

how many of you have sisters. how many of your sisters are coal burning, carousel riding, instagram thirst trap posting, booty shorts wearing, unapologetic cum sluts?

'b-b-but it doesn't matter....'
'her body her choice'
'i just dont care what she does'

this is mentality has been proliferating throughout western society. men with this mentality are at fault for the rampant hypergamy, normalized degeneracy, proliferation of premarital sexual intercourse/pregnancy, and general vapid disgustingness western society allows day in day out

you cant go to a coffee shop anymore without ass and tits hanging out of 2mm thin silk garments
e-girls are all over the place making thousands and thousands of dollars a day from loser simps, further funding their degenerate life style
middle school girls are getting trains ran on them. your dad just took your mom to a swinger party and she sucked off 4 BBCs while he watched and stroked his limp ED vienna sausage in the corner sipping a glass of brandy.

while all this goes on... you feel nothing
you feel no anger
no rage is building up inside of you
you should be utterly distraught. you should feel disgust. you should feel shame. you should feel disgrace

yet you feel nothing because 'oh well its is what it is whatever'

you are the problem just as much as everyone else is
you are a filthy disgusting kuffar and you got what you deserved

terrorism

Incel
kaffirs are so pathetic i swear
your mentality is so weak

no soul whatsoever
no passion
no anger
no love
kuffars are truely empty beings

you name it

muslim countries will undergo the same process, cage at thinking islam is quantitatively different than christianity

terrorism

Incel
muslim countries will undergo the same process, cage at thinking islam is quantitatively different than christianity
you haven't the slightest clue how wrong you are
i promise you, men in muslim countries have a completely different outlook on life and morality than you disgusting cucks have
women are the same everywhere
it is only the mentality of men that is different

muslim men feel shame. they feel disgrace. they feel anger and rage
these feelings are lost in the empty souls of you disgusting kuffars

you name it

you haven't the slightest clue how wrong you are
i promise you, men in muslim countries have a completely different outlook on life and morality than you disgusting cucks have
women are the same everywhere
it is only the mentality of men that is different

muslim men feel shame. they feel disgrace. they feel anger and rage
these feelings are lost in the empty souls of you disgusting kuffars
what you are talking about is simply called "the conservatives" here, cage at digesting the world through internet memes

and you don't have to promise me anything, islam = christianity - 200 or so years. it's not even about which religion is better, you have to be intellectually impaired to not realize the way societies transform and progress is universal.

reminder:
1. you are posting all this on a "western" forum
2. what you're trying to be salty about is just a manifestation of superiority, the west could wipe the muslim world out in less than a year if they got triggered enough

terrorism

Incel
you dont have to promise me anything, islam = christianity - 200 or so years. and it's not even about which religion is better, you have to be intellectually impaired to not realize the way societies transform and progress is universal.

reminder:
1. you are posting all this on a "western" forum
2. what you're trying to be salty about is just a manifestation of superiority, the west could wipe the muslim world out in less than a year if they got triggered enough
lol @ wiping out the muslim world when your countries are full of us
wipe us out please we beg for it every single day
you have no clue how bad it is for you
you will instantly be fighting an insurgency of millions of radicals who aren't afraid of death right in your cities

there are millions of muslims in europe
millions in america and canada

and we are multiplying way faster than you limp dick low sperm count kuffars can dream of
you will be replaced and subjugated within the century

but this has nothing to do with my post
my thread is about gheyrah and you go on about 'muh technology muh western forum'
clear sign of defeat

you name it

lol @ wiping out the muslim world when your countries are full of us
wipe us out please we beg for it every single day
you have no clue how bad it is for you
you will instantly be fighting an insurgency of millions of radicals who aren't afraid of death right in your cities

there are millions of muslims in europe
millions in america and canada

and we are multiplying way faster than you limp dick low sperm count kuffars can dream of
you will be replaced and subjugated within the century

but this has nothing to do with my post
my thread is about gheyrah and you go on about 'muh technology muh western forum'
clear sign of defeat
can't think of anything more cucked and bizarre than running away from your countries to the west and then bragging about how superior muslim societies are

and it's got all to do with whichever cringe term you are referencing

terrorism

Incel
can't think of anything more cucked and bizarre than running away from your countries to the west and then bragging about how superior muslim societies are

and it's got all to do with whichever cringe term you are referencing
can't think of anything more cucked then letting a million military aged men into your countries
in the past this would've been seen as an invasion
you have opened your borders and accepted us into your homes
we will repopulate your countries and replace you
who on earth is the cucked on here LOL

in muslim countries, men doesn't easily get cucked and ugly men can marry even if he's subhuman.
however centuries artificial selection in that way creates ugly subhuman women & men so it's a shady part.
consanguineous marriage, married for status not love produces ugly people.
you can clearly see that western people are crucially more beautiful than subhuman cultures. that's one of the reasons.
so restricting women can make incels normal men but also it will make people more uglier than ever.

you name it

can't think of anything more cucked then letting a million military aged men into your countries
in the past this would've been seen as an invasion
you have opened your borders and accepted us into your homes
we will repopulate your countries and replace you
who on earth is the cucked on here LOL
you are, obviously

you arent coming here to "conquer" anyone, but to wash toilets and serve food, since it's still better than being an average citizen of "superior" ME countries. why do you think there are x more arabs in germany than germans anyhwere outside of germany, for example? I don't remember reading about german ghettos in, idk, baghdad or teheran.

cage at this cognitive dissonance

manidvipaisthegoal

Mentalcel
I agree with you OP.