• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The reason why WASPs have good lower thirds

White God

Regular
Through old money and an upper-middle class lifestyle they have weathered the "Weston Price effect" of the agricultural revolution.

10k years of meat, potatoes and green vegetables =

Anakind

Champion
A good thread once in a while. Upper class whites are the only ones who put their children on a diet that is not completely poisoned with processed shit and industrial sugar. And the result is a good hormonal profile during your development to make sure you get close to your genetic potential.

Why is this so hard to believe for idiots that candy and soda will fuck up your bone development? I mean it's not even up to debate. It's a scientific fact that industrial sugar takes away calcium from your bones. So what happens if you binge that shit during puberty instead of eating big steaks?

Better yet, you grow up on a farm and consume raw milk, fresh meat and eggs with your veggies all day long. Like Jay Cutler:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
If I have kids they're not drinking fizzy drinks and can have nuts and fruit for snacks. Won't mind them having calorie dense dirty food like pizzas and burgers because they will make them bigger. Hard food and lots of calories is the key. Then supplement zinc...make them drink lots of whole milk, lots of spinach.

BuxomZygos

Banned
I dont even know how people can drink pop daily
Carbonated frinks are bad for bones
Healthy foods fruits and vegetables taste much better as well

allindaeyes

Banned
Jawanomics said:
If I have kids they're not drinking fizzy drinks and can have nuts and fruit for snacks. Won't mind them having calorie dense dirty food like pizzas and burgers because they will make them bigger. Hard food and lots of calories is the key. Then supplement zinc...make them drink lots of whole milk, lots of spinach.

Lol my mum has packed this for me legit years now.... I have pretty good development because it I guess but its a bit aspie looking

lono

Banned
I used to drink so many 2 liter cokes it was almost one a day. Can massive amounts of coca cola stunt height growth?

springfield

Banned
i drank nothing but 3 percent milk as a 10-13 year old boy.

FireHaze

Megastar
Having a good lower third is mainly due to having good genetics and not mouthbreathing.

chinless

Eh...genetics still play a large part in it.  My parents were extremely health conscious when I was growing up, lots of meats, fish and vegetables and absolutely no sugar/sugary drinks, not even orange juice.  Drank a ton of milk from ages 10-17 and still winded up a lanklet with a shit tier lower third.

chadD24

Regular
My kids when snack on beef/bear/deer jerky, nuts, seeds and veggies & ranch dressing. Nutrition theory is legit.

Anakind

Champion
lono said:
I used to drink so many 2 liter cokes it was almost one a day. Can massive amounts of coca cola stunt height growth?

You can be happy you still ended up quite good-looking as you say. Industrial sugar completely fucks up bone formation by taking away calcium and other minerals from your bones. And it leads to a constantly elevated state of cortisol which acts against anabolic hormones. Your frame would be far better had you had 2 liters of raw milk of grass-fed cows a day.

allindaeyes

Banned
Diet obviously contributes and I think I filled/am filling out my max jaw potential but my jaw is basically my mums but way more masc ( she is already pretty high t, she has borderline square face shape from oval. mine is like that too but more oval thankfully). I think Genes definitely matter though, SR had great up bringing from the looks of it yet still had a narrowish jaw.

Anakind

Champion
sephon said:
stop coping with environment theory lmao

genetics are pretty much everything deal with it

Yeah right. Science is just an evil conspiracy theory against incels like you who know everything. This African kid isn't malnourished at all.   :rolleyes:

allindaeyes

Banned
Anakind said:
sephon said:
stop coping with environment theory lmao

genetics are pretty much everything deal with it

Yeah right. Science is just an evil conspiracy theory against incels like you who know everything. This African kid isn't malnourished at all.   :rolleyes:

he is right to an extent but like I said. Environment matters but at the end of the  day your jaw shape is predetermined, its just if you get it to its maximum/ ideal development