The reason why some of us aren't Chad: sad mood in teen years destroys your bones

lookz

Chad
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]. In contrast, generalized anxiety disorder was not associated with bone deficits.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]most of incels aren't depressed they just have anxiety[/font]

Bojack

Lookism God
No, it's genetics that fucked us over.

FLAYER

Slayer
Low bone mass gives way to depression, not the converse 
So it’s genetic

couchtomato

Slayer
FLAYER said:
So it’s genetic
this

title scared me but after reading the study correlation does not imply causation

lltvyr

Slayer
couchtomato said:
FLAYER said:
So it’s genetic
this

title scared me but after reading the study correlation does not imply causation
iq level?

so if you develop sparse bone at some point in life, you get depressed because of it?

couchtomato

Slayer
lltvyr said:
couchtomato said:
this

iq level?

so if you develop sparse bone at some point in life, you get depressed because of it?
Lolwat no

Low bone mass = inceldom = propensity towards depression to begin with

Basically boneless subhumans are more likely to get depressed either from bad societal treatment or their own subhuman brain chemistry

lltvyr

Slayer
couchtomato said:
lltvyr said:
iq level?

Lolwat no

Basically boneless subhumans are more likely to get depressed either from bad societal treatment or their own subhuman brain chemistry
bone density and bone volume are different things. you may not know that you have low bone density when you look at the mirror.

couchtomato

Slayer
lltvyr said:
couchtomato said:
Lolwat no

bone density and bone volume are different things. you may not know that you have low bone density when you look at the mirror.
so what exactly are we discussing here? because if it's bone density then it doesnt matter looks wise anyway

Your telling me I must kill the people that bullied me to the death of my soul?