The reason why looks matter more in your early 20s

chadimir

Gigachad
Women evalute your genes based on how physically attractive you are/were in your early 20s. A 23 year old ugly guy is far more inferior to a girl his age than a 40 year old bald fat guy to a woman that age group. 

The reason is, if the bald fat guy has a good personality, he can still convince women he was a chad in younger days and still has good genetics and alot of old women will fall for it! Its true too becuase alot of chads just let themselves go, but they have the mindset of a Chad from slaying in their 20s. That confidence they derive from slaying in their 20s is a stain you can't wipe off

however if you are in your 20, Women EXPECT you to be physically attractive and your physical attractiveness is a direct repesentation of your genes, the only thing women care about

Cliffs: women put less emphasis on looks the older you get becuase alot of women will forgive a man with good genes who didn't age gracefully. 

Conversely, the way you looked in your 20s at your prime/peak, determines your genes. 

Older Women will look at pictures of their husband from his early 20s and use that to help determine his genetic worth

iftsj

Banned
this is the shittiest thing i read all day srs

V.A. said:
legit, i need to make a tinder with 10 year old vegeta and I'm sure women of all ages would want to fuck him.... semi srs
Go on jb tinder and use 13 year old vegeta.

Oh yeah, this thread is a massive cope btw.

chadimir

Gigachad
MewingTillIDie said:
V.A. said:
legit, i need to make a tinder with 10 year old vegeta and I'm sure women of all ages would want to fuck him.... semi srs

I said in your PRIME.. Prime is 22-23. That is the age your genes/looks should be at their highest.

How is this cope?

chadimir

Gigachad
V.A. said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
I said in your PRIME.. Prime is 22-23. That is the age your genes/looks should be at their highest.

How is this cope?
not in my case lmao
Nah you got it backwards and are coping.

Your incel BECAUSE you are genetic shit in your early 20s. The way you look in your early 20s is the true representation of your genetic worth

chadimir

Gigachad
V.A. said:
Nah you got it backwards and are coping.

Your incel BECAUSE you are genetic shit in your early 20s. The way you look in your early 20s is the true representation of your genetic worth
simply false. who was puberty going bad? who was mouth breathing and mewing that this forum preaches about? if u have seen my pics, u know my face didnt grow properly.
Cope x100000

You can't blame a bunch of external shit to cope with why your ugly. Unless you were in an accident, there's a 99% cHance your face didn't grow good becuase of your shit subhuman inferior genetics.

chadimir

Gigachad
V.A. said:
Cope x100000

You can't blame a bunch of external shit to cope with why your ugly. Unless you were in an accident, there's a 99% cHance your face didn't grow good becuase of your shit subhuman inferior genetics.
not when u have a legit class 3 deformity boyo.

in terms of malocclusion and its effect on the face, i have it the worst out of anyone here.. altho GDE apparently got fucked too via ortho extraction face rape at a young age, so i feel for him. 

the truth is, there are a ton of factors that go into all of this... genes, (not genetics.. if u are going to have a legit discussion, at least learn english first),  environment, oral posture, hormones, etc. ... all these factors, and I'm sure more, play a role in how u turn out. 

plus, going back to ur original point.. a lot of ppl peak at diff times.. sure there are general guidelines, but it isn't one size fits all.

this is one of ur few posts that aren't legit.. go back to being a legit poster boyo.. do more experiments and shit
I get what youre saying but it sounds like cope to me. Unless you were severely malnourished i doubt your bone/facial development was that impacted by anything enviornmental

igesio

Banned
It's because at 40 men have more money and status
also at 40 nobody has looks

chadimir

Gigachad
V.A. said:
I get what youre saying but it sounds like cope to me. Unless you were severely malnourished i doubt your bone/facial development was that impacted by anything enviornmental
i can show u pics if u want, but it has been confirmed by more than one doc.
if its been confirmed by a doc i believe you.. care to elaborate? what exactly was affected to due envoirnment

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
iftsj said:
:rickylol:
[hr]
MewingTillIDie said:

How is this cope?
Actually your biological prime is between 14-16.

chadimir

Gigachad
kunikus said:
iftsj said:
:rickylol:
[hr]

How is this cope?
Actually your biological prime is between 14-16.
for women maybe not for men

Anakind

King of Chads
Conversely, the way you looked in your 20s at your prime/peak, determines your genes. 
:okthen:
[hr]
Another high school dropout geneticist.

:cage2:

Fucking legit, that's why I said there is a fate worse than being ugly, is that of being ugly AND POOR.

I NEED THAT SURGERY NOW, COMPLETE SKULL AND BODY RECONSTRUCTION.

Anakind said:
Another high school dropout geneticist.

:cage2:
PhD in Broscience, Masterate in Virginity, Magna Cum Laude in Shitposting. those are the requirements to be a lookism member.

stamaster21

Slayer
V.A. said:
Cope x100000

not when u have a legit class 3 deformity boyo.

in terms of malocclusion and its effect on the face, i have it the worst out of anyone here.. altho GDE apparently got fucked too via ortho extraction face rape at a young age, so i feel for him. 

the truth is, there are a ton of factors that go into all of this... genes, (not genetics.. if u are going to have a legit discussion, at least learn english first),  environment, oral posture, hormones, etc. ... all these factors, and I'm sure more, play a role in how u turn out. 

plus, going back to ur original point.. a lot of ppl peak at diff times.. sure there are general guidelines, but it isn't one size fits all.

this is one of ur few posts that aren't legit.. go back to being a legit poster boyo.. do more experiments and shit
Yes people generally peak at different time of there peak usualy ages 14-24 is the peak for most people in terms of looks along with youth. But sadly i always looked younger then my peers and the age of 28 i ve been told on campus people say they thought i was age 19-21. Ive been practicing oral posture the past 17 months and my father says my face looks better. I also started to do small 35 minute workouts 5 times a week. Iam more estrogen based i look innocent and younger then my brother who is 5 years younger then me he has more testostrone than me. Hes body and build is more built for strengh mine is built more for speed.

Even if he worked out 2 times a week and i did 5 times a week he will still be stronger than me.
I also been using a derma-roller on my face with moistrizer cream every day along with cleanser i also got a olive oil hair spray and aragn oil hair moistrizer alonf with a collogen shampoo i use twice a week. Mind you i was mouth breather for 26 years and in 17 months my face has dramatically changed to look better ive gotten more female attention in the past 3 months then i did i got my whole life.My parents also look years younger than their age my father is 57 and looks like he is 45 years old, my mother is 54 and looks like she is 48 and she doesn't even work out or take care of herself.
[hr]
primetime said:
igesio said:
It's because at 40 men have more money and status
also at 40 nobody has looks
come again ??
Most humans at age 40 look like shit, the higher you go up in age bracket the less attractive people you find. Its simple females are looking for relationships more in their early 20s. In highschool most females don't understand their rank in sexual market value fully until their off to college and have guys coming after them. In highschool the juniors and seniors have the most sexual market value because their bodies are developed than the freshman and sophmore girls. In college its the  18 year old female freshmens that look more sexually attractive compared to the girls who are age 20-24. So girls in their 20s want to cash out their sexual market value for the best boyfriend they can get because now they know their value and with hordes of males of all age brackets coming after them it makes sense.