The reason why i watch Kent is cause i can 100 percent relate

FuckThis

Slayer
I have no idea why, considering i did have a lot of girls, it is just that i am so depressive, and hearing him speak is like ia m listening to myself

TheTrews

Normie
Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about this Kent person, real or unreal as they may be?

FuckThis

Slayer
TheTrews said:
Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about this Kent person, real or unreal as they may be?

he is just a total loser bitching about his life
He is not a celebrity there is no fucks to be given to him. Normies just pity him, give "be yourself advice" and move on

Darkman

Slayer
Legit. Even the racists incels that hate black people can relate to Kent.

Joncoping

Normie
You can relate because like Kent, you are a guy with the frame and body of a 12 year old girl. It's like both of you didn't even go through puberty. A legit 100 ng/dl case both of you. But you just cope harder than Kent with your whole tranny thing.

FuckThis

Slayer
Joncoping said:
You can relate because like Kent, you are a guy with the frame and body of a 12 year old girl. It's like both of you didn't even go through puberty. A legit 100 ng/dl case both of you. But you just cope harder than Kent with your whole tranny thing.

i did fuck a lot of girls tho

and even some Chad pumped and dumped me once
thats gotta count for something

Joncoping

Normie
FuckThis said:
Joncoping said:

Good for you. You found your niche game.

FuckThis

Slayer
Joncoping said:
FuckThis said:

Good for you. You found your niche game.

females are just shit, i dont even want them at this point

I just hate everthing. After so much sadness and suffering for literally nothing other then being born a sub6 male i have lost the ability to be happy

shitposter

Normie
For the people not familiar with black ghetto culture in the US he is right about woman wanting bad boys.  You can be a little on the ugly side in the Ghetto, but if you are selling drugs, gang banging etc... you get major status points.

Weaselface

Coper
Kent is legit exhaustingly repetitive. For more interesting Vlog-core see the full video diaries of Ricardo Lopez.

FuckThis

Slayer
Weaselface said:
Kent is legit exhaustingly repetitive. For more interesting Vlog-core see the full video diaries of Ricardo Lopez.

I like watching him over and over, I like when he says how he is a reject