The reason Im against PUA, cold approaching, asking women on dates etc;

Feelsbrah

Banned
Its not neccessarily because I think Im doomed to failure or that Im gonna get rejected and be embarrased.   Infact if I asked my oneitis out te
heres a decent chance she may say yes.   The reason I dont like approaching girls is because I feel guilty, pretty girls are legit gods in a world of humans,  anything I can do to make their lives happier and more comfortable im more than happy to do.    And If I do anything that makes a pretty girl sad or uncomfortable I wouuld feel incredibly guilty,  which is why I dont talk to them, me approavhing them is probs awkward as fuck for them so I dont do it because I dont want to make a pretty girl feel uncomfortable legit coildnt live with myself if I did that

modified

hairloss expert
That's hilarious. I have the opposite reasoning. I often don't like approaching girls because their egos are already enormous and I don't want to inflate them further just to get blown off. I have no problem ruining a hot girl's day.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
modified said:
That's hilarious. I have the opposite reasoning. I often don't like approaching girls because their egos are already enormous and I don't want to inflate them further just to get blown off. I have no problem ruining a hot girl's day.
This. I always see eye to eye with you modified.

Bojack

Lookism God
modified said:
If you were a 9/10 male you would be a white knight

modified

hairloss expert
just lol buddy boyo said:
The reason I don't do it anymore is because after I realized my low (~2% fuck/approach with average/crazy girls) success rate was due to my looks and not any behavioral thing that I could change, I decided that it wasn't worth my time to when instead I could just jerk off.
Well yeah there's that too. Ive also hit on hundreds in cold approach. That's why I'm focussing on the surgical alterations I have planned before I give it another try.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
RodgerRabbit said:
IcedEarth said:
this thread is full with autism
"Autism disorders are characterized, in varying degrees, by difficulties in social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and repetitive behaviors."

Threads: 126

:giggle: :giggle:
icy has every mental illness in the book

Feelsbrah

Banned
prime jb said:
i dont cold approach or warm approach.  maybe i'm too aspie but i feel like once you do that you lose all of the power and mystery, and you are fighting an uphill battle from there on out.  also i'm scared of rejection.

I sort of feel this as well, in regards to my oneitis I really enjoy making up all these love fantasies about her in my head so if I were to ask her out it would ruin all these fantasies so Id rather just protect those fantasies since I really really enjoy them

Feelsbrah said:
Its not neccessarily because I think Im doomed to failure or that Im gonna get rejected and be embarrased.   Infact if I asked my oneitis out te
heres a decent chance she may say yes.   The reason I dont like approaching girls is because I feel guilty, pretty girls are legit gods in a world of humans,  anything I can do to make their lives happier and more comfortable im more than happy to do.    And If I do anything that makes a pretty girl sad or uncomfortable I wouuld feel incredibly guilty,  which is why I dont talk to them, me approavhing them is probs awkward as fuck for them so I dont do it because I dont want to make a pretty girl feel uncomfortable legit coildnt live with myself if I did that
cope

FireHaze

Gigachad
RodgerRabbit said:
I don't approach because attractive guys don't have to, which means I'm unattractive, which means girls would necessarily have to settle for me, which means I'd always be in a place of inferiority compared to the guys they'd rather be with. 

and I'm just not gonna put myself in that position. what am I, a fucking cuck?  :giggle: fuck that shit.
SUPER FUCKING LEGIT