The reason for women's high standards is the large numbers of men

Consider this: when there is a surplus of something on a market, that something looses it's value.
There are just too many men alive. Too many men are active and chase women. Men have higher sex drive, so they need more sex, more often than women. This explains why women are so stuck up and so selective. They have a lot of options, a lot of filters. Add hypergamy to this and you get an idea of why thngss are as they are for men.
Every new male that is born makes the life of other males less significant , less valuable.
Every white knight that believes women must be treated with respect and that the key to sex is comfort, is creating this false value in women's head.

But what can we do about it?

Well, it has been already established that being in the elite (8+ looks) makes you practically a different species and you will never have to putt up with all this bullshit, but only few men will ever experience that for just a short while (10- 20 years) because age will stars settling in and destroy the looks. what then?

I think LDAR is one of the possible, more extreme way out of this vicious circle.
Of course it is hard, but in order to do this you must lose all hope. just live to die, nothing else.

MGTOW seems also a possibility, as you give up hope regarding women, but you still take care of yourself. basically provide for yourself. One can only ask himself what is the point? doing other things that you enjoy (gaming, lifting, fishing, w.e.) is one of the answers.

Of course, suicide is another option, but hard as hell to pull as you must battle your self preservation instinct. no easy job.

Looksmax? I don't really believe in this idea because you can only make small improvements as an averagecel.
IF you have a solid base (good bones, nice frame and height) yes, you can improve a lot by lifting, fixing skin, fashion sense. But, again: you must have a base to begin with.

Do you have other thoughts?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I think the localised ratio is most important, eg your college dorm or particular city. I completely agree overall though. As I mentioned in my own thread on this subject, even as a 4/10 no social skills loser, I had several extremely clear oppourtunities to loose my virginity in 2014+early 2015 at my original college, before I dropped out due to career concerns over my major. At my new engineering/geology college, with like a 75/25 male to female ratio, I have had precisley zero female interest, even with vastly improved looks and normal social skills.

One thing that is dreadful is the bitchiness of girls at my new college. They know they have extreme value, and act accordingly. At my old college they treated me with far more respect and grace, even though I was such an aspie loser. I am also sick of passive aggressive guys trying to dominate me to gain social status and access to the pitiful number of girls in my dorm/college. Holy fuck this place is a sausage fest, I walked past the on campus bar the other night, and there was just guys everywhere, I had to actually look pretty hard to see any females.

Its majorly depressing, becasue I really thought this year could be a big turn around. I think next year I will transfer credits to my old college and finish my degree with their (admittedly inferior) geology program. I just can't handle this shitty ratio anymore though. It feels like being at a fucking male boarding school.

Temoc

Coper
If you are going for suicide kill as many men as possible before to change the ratio a bit.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Looksmaxing is legit... You only have to spend 10s of thousands of dollars in surgerys to see even a point increase