The real success of Zyzz was NOT his body (rare infos - pic)

Dr. Phil

Subhuman
My theory: All that changed was his looks. He started to take drugs that altered his behavior when he was on them but his personality remained the same.

allindaeyes

Banned
Technically IRL terms, Personality includes inhibition and charisma.

Zyzz was always extremely low inhibition and charismatic, he was a slayer of pussy even being a twig and framecel wog. He had BDD probably or got the idea of lifting hard from his retard bird bro or when he was on drugs, he did excessive party drugs even before he started lifting.

He was never socially awkward. Socially awkward and uncharismatic wannabes that try to act low inhib like him, e.g. Jeff Seid seem much more cringey and retarded because they dont possess those traits naturally. Also the reason he died was probably cus of some dirty deed done to his drugs to fuck him up, OR because of party drugs not purely cus of roids

allindaeyes

Banned
Westphal said:
Was Seid awkward, too?

Lol
what? Seid is and still awkward, he is made fun of on the misc as opposed to Zyzz who was worshipped and he has a better body. Zyzz was never awkward in his life compared to his bird bro

Anakind

King of Chads
Westphal said:
it was his personality that changed and prob made his carrier even possible.
And his "confidence". He suddenly decided to become more confident. We just haven't made that decision yet.  :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
zyzz was always confident... u are missing the point he was extreme low inhib before he started lifting. he was always popular and liked, thats the way with some people

Anakind

King of Chads
Lol @ blue-pilled incels holding up this guy thinking they could be like him if they just swallow and inject enough steroids. :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
Westphal said:
He was LOW CONFIDENT before aka high inhib. I think the roids initiated his mentality change, since one cannot get out of the neg feedback loop without external input that changed our emo ions immediately. 

Testosterone is known for making you low inhib and even agressive.
YOU ARE RETARDED> GO ASK ANYONE THAT KNEW ZYZZ AND HE WAS LOW INHIB IRL. STOP COPING YOU WILL NEVER BE LOW INHIB

Vertu

Incel
People keep throwing the term" low-inhibition" around and don't even know what it means.

The guy had normal inhibitions, like most 21 year olds. Maybe to the autists on this website who break into a sweat from stepping out the front door he was low-inhibition, but the fact of the matter is he was your day-to-day Sydney raver who banged some cunts by leveraging the power of his physique and social media accounts. There's no rocket science involved.

With that being said I don't know why this guy still warrants discussions and I don't know why aspies here overanalyze why some people get pussy. I'm beginning to wonder: Why are people still glorifying the club and EDM pussy slaying lifestyle?

If you didn't feel disgusted the first time you had sex then you are primitive beyond belief.

Incelcrusher

Incel
Obv his personality/low inhib behaviour was the deciding factor. HOWEVER It could not have been nearly as effective with a shit body.

Theres plenty of people with great physiques who still dont have the attention and praise zyzz had, that tells you something. Its the combination of his physical looks and then the behaviour that came with it.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
People keep throwing the term" low-inhibition" around and don't even know what it means.

The guy had normal inhibitions, like most 21 year olds. Maybe to the autists on this website who break into a sweat from stepping out the front door he was low-inhibition, but the fact of the matter is he was your day-to-day Sydney raver who banged some cunts by leveraging the power of his physique and social media accounts. There's no rocket science involved.

With that being said I don't know why this guy still warrants discussions and I don't know why aspies here overanalyze why some people get pussy. I'm beginning to wonder: Why are people still glorifying the club and EDM pussy slaying lifestyle?

If you didn't feel disgusted the first time you had sex then you are primitive beyond belief.
I agree with not glorifying it but thats what it means to be a true slayer for most people. Also sydney raver is not the normal guy, those are low inhibs you retard. He wasnt any sydney raver, he was a sydney raver that took a shit tonne of party drugs so much that he died, he was the most popular in his social circles...

It's all about context. Zyzz become so famous because he was active in the years when bodybuilding became hugely popular to the general public along with high speed internet in every household and peaking of social media. Add in the mix his spontaneity, extroversion and happy to go attitude.

Nowadays we have faggots like Jeff Seid with their boring triple take Vlogs with methodical teaching of how to grip a barbell for preteens like the user allindaeyes. 
Or the pathetic attempt to seem like a fun guy with his alcohol and drug free escapades at popular EDM festivals while having the charisma of the second layer of paint of a cupboard.