The real red pill for Eurasian men

Copenhagen

Slayer

The only reason you are "a model," the only reason you are "special," or "Hapa," is because your mom for whatever reason demanded a white male impregnate her.

You then believed for a long time that you are some Hapa master race, but all you are is an upgraded Asian born to a woman who hated Asian men, and demanded white sperm. Your so called "looks" pale in comparison to white male looks.

In fact, since so many Asian women "prefer" white men, and so few white women prefer Asian men, the only thing you are is a representation of defeat. You are a defeated Asian male. That's all you are.

No amount of talent, so called "exotic looks," or belief that you are more intelligent or unique, is ever going to undo the indelible fact that Asian women vastly, vastly prefer white males over Asian men.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Tyger said:
A few things:

1. He doesn't want to fuck his mother
2. He's better looking than a full Asian
3. He's more attractive to girls than a full Asian

Intense realism:

He wakes up every morning, gets down on his knees and thank the gods that he's not a full blown chink. Thank you mom, thank you for choosing a white man, thank you for saving my life.

Very few attractive women want a Eurasian male. They will pick a full Asian over a Eurasian. If you were Eurasian you would know this.

Tyger said:
A few things:

Intense realism:

He wakes up every morning, gets down on his knees and thank the gods that he's not a full blown chink. Thank you mom, thank you for choosing a white man, thank you for saving my life.
this post is probably the only time where I thought you were an actual person

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Very few attractive women want a Eurasian male. They will pick a full Asian over a Eurasian. If you were Eurasian you would know this.
What I don't understand is why you post all this shit about how being Eurasian is a death sentence when you have a wife: more than 95% of users on this site will ever achieve. You've fucked her, right? Is she deformed? What's so wrong with her? Is she actually cucking you?

Tyger said:
A few things:

Intense realism:

^this is on point. op is delusional. most hapas are gorgeous.
case in point: male-model looking guy that op himself provided.
[video=youtube]

Copenhagen

Slayer
sick of the bullshit said:
What I don't understand is why you post all this shit about how being Eurasian is a death sentence when you have a wife: more than 95% of users on this site will ever achieve. You've fucked her, right? Is she deformed? What's so wrong with her? Is she actually cucking you?

My wife is an average looking Chinese woman. The reason I am with her is because she saved me from killing myself, literally.

Try as I may most white women / Asian women do not want Eurasian men. 

In Asia, most attractive Asian women want Asian men. In America, most attractive Asian women want white men. 

Since I don't look like a Eurasian pretty boy, but more of a dom Central Asian, my choices have always been severely limited.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Tyger said:
A few things:

Intense realism:

lol damn you're parents did a terrible job

TheTrews

Normie
Eurasians should say they're full Asian to the K-Pop loving sluts.

Bojack

Lookism God
eurasians are farked, muddying their perfect asian genetics with white failure genetics.