• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The real reason why white subhumans get murdered in Southafrica

Dontel

Joke
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
6
Just LOL at White People playing the oppression/race card. 



"White Oppression" involves some (usually goofy fellow white)  Social justice warrior/woman saying something trolling on the internet to sell books  or to get play with minorities and whites call this "oppression/discrimination"

This is the biggest joke of the century.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
Dontel said:
Just LOL at White People playing the oppression/race card. 



"White Oppression" involves some (usually goofy fellow white)  Social justice warrior/woman saying something trolling on the internet to sell books  or to get play with minorities and whites call this "oppression/discrimination"

This is the biggest joke of the century.

You forgot that niggers and sand niggers are the most savage animals on earth. They are responsible for every genocide on earth. Crackas are saints :lol: :lol:
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
20,000 murders a year now

Less than 100 under Apartheid

Speaks for itself really
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
Timbuck2 said:
20,000 murders a year now

Less than 100 under Apartheid

Speaks for itself really

Niggers murdered under Apartheid were not recorded.
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
32,077
Reputation
5,564
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
Bojack said:
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage

It is a continent lol at your stormfrontcel low IQ :suicide:
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
16
Timbuck2 said:
20,000 murders a year now

Less than 100 under Apartheid

Speaks for itself really

Those are suicides buddyboy.

Whites can't take not being in control anymore so they go ER on themselves :suicide:


Franktank said:
Timbuck2 said:
20,000 murders a year now

Less than 100 under Apartheid

Speaks for itself really

The jews really do fuck everything up though. Otherwise legit.
 

ilikedicks

Joke
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
Bojack said:
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage

They still burn and torture children in Nigeria because of some pastor claiming them to be witches. Shit boils my blood. Luckily there are some orphanages that rescue the children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/



Remove women, children and the innocent from Africa and nuke it pls.


Also lol at Africa being a country.
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
ilikedicks said:
Bojack said:
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage

They still burn and torture children in Nigeria because of some pastor claiming them to be witches. Shit boils my blood. Luckily there are some orphanages that rescue the children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/



Remove women, children and the innocent from Africa and nuke it pls.


Also lol at Africa being a country.


lol whiteknight  :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Bojack said:
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage

Nigeria



kenya



many african nations have wealth
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
16
ilikedicks said:
Bojack said:
Africa is where all the subhumans reside. They get billions of dollars annually of aid from around the world and the country is still garbage

They still burn and torture children in Nigeria because of some pastor claiming them to be witches. Shit boils my blood. Luckily there are some orphanages that rescue the children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/



Remove women, children and the innocent from Africa and nuke it pls.

Just lol @ worrying about some child witches gettinb burned when literally everyone in the UK government (and most of the rest of europe) is busy BUTTFUCKING LITTLE KIDS!


The pedophile elite London had branches in the Netherlands - English version by Donde Vamos

http://www.no2abuse.com/index.php/a...d-branches-in-the-netherlands-english-version



British Probe Into Child Sex Abuse Reveals 1400 Suspects

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/british-probe-child-sex-abuse-reveals-1400


'Powerful elite' of at least 20 establishment figures may have been part of paedophile ring that abused children for decades


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684262/Powerful-elite-20-establishment-figures-paedophile-ring-abused-children-decades.html#ixzz3hKNpvEot




"Allegations: Peter McKelvie said abusers could include senior politicians, military figures and even people linked to the Royal Family. 'At the most serious level, we're talking about the brutal rape of young boys', he said"

Just lol @ having a country literally founded on buttfucking little boys
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
Africans = less human than cockroaches.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/crona...grati-musulmani-rifiutano-laccog-1131458.html

For anybody who doesn't speak Italian. The African refugees don't like the free pasta and food they are being given so they started slashing the tires of staff who work at refugee shelters and throwing the food out while many Italians who are poor can't even afford to buy food.


lono said:
ilikedicks said:
They still burn and torture children in Nigeria because of some pastor claiming them to be witches. Shit boils my blood. Luckily there are some orphanages that rescue the children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/



Remove women, children and the innocent from Africa and nuke it pls.

Just lol @ worrying about some child witches gettinb burned when literally everyone in the UK government (and most of the rest of europe) is busy BUTTFUCKING LITTLE KIDS!


The pedophile elite London had branches in the Netherlands - English version by Donde Vamos

http://www.no2abuse.com/index.php/a...d-branches-in-the-netherlands-english-version



British Probe Into Child Sex Abuse Reveals 1400 Suspects

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/british-probe-child-sex-abuse-reveals-1400


'Powerful elite' of at least 20 establishment figures may have been part of paedophile ring that abused children for decades


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684262/Powerful-elite-20-establishment-figures-paedophile-ring-abused-children-decades.html#ixzz3hKNpvEot




"Allegations: Peter McKelvie said abusers could include senior politicians, military figures and even people linked to the Royal Family. 'At the most serious level, we're talking about the brutal rape of young boys', he said"

Just lol @ having a country literally founded on buttfucking little boys
Turdskins still have them beat lol. Just Google Rotherham abuse scandal
 

ilikedicks

Joke
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
lono said:
ilikedicks said:
They still burn and torture children in Nigeria because of some pastor claiming them to be witches. Shit boils my blood. Luckily there are some orphanages that rescue the children.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/



Remove women, children and the innocent from Africa and nuke it pls.

Just lol @ worrying about some child witches gettinb burned when literally everyone in the UK government (and most of the rest of europe) is busy BUTTFUCKING LITTLE KIDS!


The pedophile elite London had branches in the Netherlands - English version by Donde Vamos

http://www.no2abuse.com/index.php/a...d-branches-in-the-netherlands-english-version



British Probe Into Child Sex Abuse Reveals 1400 Suspects

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/british-probe-child-sex-abuse-reveals-1400


'Powerful elite' of at least 20 establishment figures may have been part of paedophile ring that abused children for decades


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684262/Powerful-elite-20-establishment-figures-paedophile-ring-abused-children-decades.html#ixzz3hKNpvEot




"Allegations: Peter McKelvie said abusers could include senior politicians, military figures and even people linked to the Royal Family. 'At the most serious level, we're talking about the brutal rape of young boys', he said"

Just lol @ having a country literally founded on buttfucking little boys

......Yep pedophilia occurs in all groups. Even the Japanese during their invasion of Nanking, they raped children. However you understand that it occurs that much more in Africa right? Including with children as young as infants.

This is like arguing that the British royals have been inbreeding, or Europeans are inbred when cousin marriage occurs around 40% and more in most African and ME nations.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
Africans rape babies because they believe it will cure their AIDS. You can't make this shit up.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
16
Timbuck2 said:
Africans = less human than cockroaches.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/crona...grati-musulmani-rifiutano-laccog-1131458.html

For anybody who doesn't speak Italian. The African refugees don't like the free pasta and food they are being given so they started slashing the tires of staff who work at refugee shelters and throwing the food out while many Italians who are poor can't even afford to buy food.

All you're doing is proving that Africans are too healthy minded to settle for shitty carb heavy wheat grains. Those dumb italians should come back when they've evolved enough to know how to grow healthy nutritious vegetables

Turdskins still have them beat lol. Just Google Rotherham abuse scandal

LOL no. Read some books mate. The reason white women evolved blonde hair, small noses, and other neotenous traits is because white men heavily selected for childlike traits in women. White men are literally the biggest pedophiles on the planet buddy boy.


Timbuck2 said:
Africans rape babies because they believe it will cure their AIDS. You can't make this shit up.

Americans torture and rape little children in-front of their parents because they believe it will bring Freedom and Democracy. You can't make this shit up.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/...d-all-covered-up-by-Bush-Cheney-and-our-media


ilikedicks said:
lono said:
Just lol @ worrying about some child witches gettinb burned when literally everyone in the UK government (and most of the rest of europe) is busy BUTTFUCKING LITTLE KIDS!


The pedophile elite London had branches in the Netherlands - English version by Donde Vamos

http://www.no2abuse.com/index.php/a...d-branches-in-the-netherlands-english-version



British Probe Into Child Sex Abuse Reveals 1400 Suspects

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/british-probe-child-sex-abuse-reveals-1400


'Powerful elite' of at least 20 establishment figures may have been part of paedophile ring that abused children for decades


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684262/Powerful-elite-20-establishment-figures-paedophile-ring-abused-children-decades.html#ixzz3hKNpvEot




"Allegations: Peter McKelvie said abusers could include senior politicians, military figures and even people linked to the Royal Family. 'At the most serious level, we're talking about the brutal rape of young boys', he said"

Just lol @ having a country literally founded on buttfucking little boys

......Yep pedophilia occurs in all groups. Even the Japanese during their invasion of Nanking, they raped children. However you understand that it occurs that much more in Africa right? Including with children as young as infants.

This is like arguing that the British royals have been inbreeding, or Europeans are inbred when cousin marriage occurs around 40% and more in most African and ME nations.

The vast majority of pedophilia occurs in europe my friend. African men are not inclined to go for children unless it is under the misguided belief that thier virgin blood will cure them of aids.

If you do not believe me, find an ebook copy of The Pedocracy and find out what you're really made of, friend.
 
Top