The real reason to be MGTOW

FireHaze

Gigachad
Is to cut the stress out of your life from trying so hard to attract women.

MGTOW is cool but thinking it will change anything on a societal level is pure fucking delusion.

HarryBalls said:
MGTOW is cope
Legit 

Seriously one of the most pathetic movements I've ever heard of. Just be a normal fucking human being. Cut the coping mechanisms already you bunch of pussies.

FireHaze

Gigachad
just lol buddy boyo said:
legit

MGTOW for yourself, it's just about not wasting time pursuing women when you know you don't have a chance
Exactly. I can respect people who MGTOW for themselves but it's when they think they're sticking it to women it becomes laughable.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Some people tell me I should go MGTOW because I can't get a girlfriend or willing sex from a female. But it's not really a choice then, it's more giving up and a big cope!
 I joined the MGTOW forum and it's mostly bitter divorced guys, who are now broke having to pay child support and the ex has the house. Or ones giving up on relationships and being able to slay instead, pump and dump. I can't really relate to that.  :evil:

frenchy91

Gigachad
Going mgtow cauz every gf i had disapointed me about women, i hve wasted so much years in useless ltr just to suffer even more...
Mgtow can be legit unless you are virgin/incel/asian