The real reason for racism against black people.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
The white man is mad that black people currently control culture, especially music. White people have the audacity to steal culture from the African American community and then pawn it off as their own, while simultaneously limiting the opportunities and economic freedoms of the black man. It is fucking disgusting. If you are not supporting black culture in the year 2015, you are a racist that should be executed immediately.

Is that why the best rapper is a white boi Eminem? No hate though I have respect for the BBC master race. They are the most masculine group of men after balkan men

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
BalkanBadboy said:
Is that why the best rapper is a white boi Eminem? No hate though I have respect for the BBC master race. They are the most masculine group of men after balkan men

Man, I'm just going to be honest with you. If you think Eminem is the best rapper, one of these three things is to blame:
1) You are a white male in middle school or high school.
2) You live in Eastern Europe where they are culturally behind by about 10-15 years. They think G Unit are still popping and wear FUBU. 
3) You have bad taste in music and you should feel bad about it.

Jaejoong said:
Aames is black and I love him (like a brother).

My Asian negus.

FireHaze said:
YOU'LL COWARDS DON'T EVEN SMOKE CRACK THO

What's up with that?

Gandharva

Banned
I  support Black culture,love african music,love black wimmen,and support the BBC impregnation of europe.

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:
I  support Black culture,love african music,love black wimmen,and support the BBC impregnation of europe.

You were just calling them niggers a few days ago :lol:

Gandharva

Banned
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

You were just calling them niggers a few days ago :lol:

I call everyone racial slurs casually..Im part black no way I can hate them..Ive been the black defender forever on sluthate and at one point the only guy to defend blacks on that site.....all the blacks there are uncle toms and sellouts