• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The real reason conservatives worship their guns

vintologi.se

Banned
It's about having a sense of power, having the ability to cause mayham, of course very few of them will actually pull the trigger but it's all about feelings obviously. 

The fighting tyranny argument is ludicrus, just lol at thinking you will be able to defeat the strongest military in the world with simple weapons such as AR15. You could potentially use your weapon for terrorism though but that rarily result in anything good. 

Some people argue guns make you safer but i am not convinced of that, many people kill themselves or family members with their own gun(s), well i guess it's useful for suicide, i knew a swedish incel that killed himself with a gun.

vintologi.se said:
It's about having a sense of power, having the ability to cause mayham, of course very few of them will actually pull the trigger but it's all about feelings obviously. 

The fighting tyranny argument is ludicrus, just lol at thinking you will be able to defeat the strongest military in the world with simple weapons such as AR15. You could potentially use your weapon for terrorism though but that rarily result in anything good. 

Some people argue guns make you safer but i am not convinced of that, many people kill themselves or family members with their own gun(s), well i guess it's useful for suicide, i knew a swedish incel that killed himself with a gun.

Carl.

You worship homosexual cock (penis guns) or black penis guns.

AIDS goes in hand with your death is the solution for homosexual problems.