The racial situation here

Narco

Cuck
This guy said it all, this is 100% how it happens here in Southern Brazil.

To me Southern Brazil is already "niggerfied" or at least this is guaranteed for the next generations. I was on some small cities in the countryside of Santa Catarina and I saw that at least half the couples on the streeet are white women and black or brown men.

Another thing I noticed is that in white couples the white woman looks angry and bitchy and the white man looks sullen and/or moody while in interracial couples the white woman looks happy and at ease. [By what I see, the nigger looks in control and satisfied.]
Pra mim o sul do Brasil já está 'preteado', ou pelo menos terá isso garantido para as próximas gerações. Eu estive em algumas cidades (pequenas) do interior de Santa Catarina e vi que pelo menos a metade dos casais nas ruas são de mulheres brancas com negros e pardos.

Outra coisa que eu percebi também, é que nos casais de brancos a mulher branca parecia emburrada e mal-humorada, e o homem branco parecia acuado e/ou constrangido, enquanto que nos casais multiraciais a mulher branca se sentia alegre e à vontade.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1049260/?postcount=4#post12200400

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Imagine how it's gonna be after nignogs take over the world due to their high birthrates. Planet of the Apes meets Idiocracy.

Narco

Cuck
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Imagine how it's gonna be after nignogs take over the world due to their high birthrates. Planet of the Apes meets Idiocracy.
Niggers taking the world sounds like bullshit even to me, that am racist (though I fuck nigger hookers and would like to fuck gook hookers if there were any here) BUT this is corroborated by data and my out of the basement experience.

There is a demographic explosion in sub Saharian Africa. Estimates say one day they will have MUCH more people than India and China, which is what we think as overpopulated nations.

For 99% of my life the blacks around me were locals, descendant of slaves that were brought to Brazil to grow and process sugarcane and coffee. BUT recently I am seeing more and more immigrants from Haiti and Africa. More and more of them! And they keep coming! It's crazy.

Maybe I should think this is good and will increase my chances of getting a nigger bitch, but we all know, some incels are womb to tomb cases.

SeriousM

Normie
I find that hard to believe, white latinas tend to hate black men and love white men a lot. White latinas usually value their whiteness.

Narco

Cuck
SeriousM said:
I find that hard to believe, white latinas tend to hate black men and love white men a lot. White latinas usually value their whiteness.
"White latina," WTF you are talking about? A Brazilian of solely German heritage is "white latina" for example?

My first oneitis, for example:

Brazilian is a nationality only, its not a "race", not a "look".

SeriousM said:
Did you live 30 yrs in South Brazil? Yes or STFU.