• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The racepill was so obvious in the gym last night, I couldnt bare to cry.

Back in the gym after a long period out. Same faces, same demographics.

I noticed the only women who worked out their were top tier, it has become apparent to me that slavic women who are seriously into fitness only date within their own race. I saw a guy who was at least 5'6'' but he looked dom  with a legit 8/10 Polish hottie.

Second racepill was obviously the few BBCs with their girlfriends, they were all tall of course. I saw some ethnicels doing well BUT THEY WERE TALL ASWELL.

Then the usual manlets, fatcels and framecels(I think they were arabs or some shit) lifting weights all alone, and trying to impress some hoes who wouldn't even look at them.

ya that's like me, ethnic manlet always in the gym alone while all the tall white and black guys were with their gfs

Currycel

Regular
I don't get it if you saw bbc's and ethnics with girls then why is it a race pill?

Currycel said:
I don't get it if you saw bbc's and ethnics with girls then why is it a race pill?

Their is always a cliff with it.

Race doesnt exclude you from being ethnicel, you have to a combination of things that deter you to a level of inceldom.

Currycel

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:
Currycel said:

Their is always a cliff with it.

Race doesnt exclude you from being ethnicel, you have to a combination of things that deter you to a level of inceldom.

Same with white tho, show me a fat white guy in the gym with a hot white gf. I'm not sure if I'm getting how it's a racepill for girls to not date ugly ethnics other than it mostly sucks to be ethnic cuz you'll probably be ugly