The pussy cartel

mydougiefresh

Normie
They keep the supply really low and us guys really thirsty. Thats how they pump up the pussy prices.
Nowadays the averge female is a luxury item for the average guy.
This shit is just crazy...
I want legalized prostitution to brake the monopoly of sluts over sex. I want honest hard working women to be able to give services to the common folk.
Sexy is a basic human need in Masslo's pyramid of needs. It enrages me to see cunt feminists with their shitty gender studies degree saying Elliot Rodger was an entitled narcissist for wanting to hit prime pussy. Whilest their feel entitled to tell us men to police other men and protect them against threats. That's no that way it works bitch, if I'm not entitled for sex you're not entitled for my protection. I'm not saying you desrve to be raped and beaten, but hell I'm not gonna risk my own life to save you...

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Is it really like that in western countries?

OP, stop being such a faggot.  Prostitution is for cucks.  Hoes don't deserve a dime.

GJ on exposing the pussy cartel, we need more talk on the "sisterhood" and their little plans.
Women have all kinds of conniving schemes and views that they share with other cunts nowadays.

Thus, the only worthwhile women in our day and age are malnourished orphans.

Back to paying for sluts.  Heh... Back in the days of temple prostitutes the girl offered the boy a coin as homage.

Lore has it that in high civilizations of the past, babes would offer themselves to passerby's on the street in times of celebration.

Try not to forget that a thing called dowry once existed and in times not too distant.

Edit:  Content was too redpill so I now delete.