ronn91

Normie
Crisick said:
People need to understand that beauty really is subjective. Some women like buffed guys, some women like skinny guys, some women like fat guys and so on. 

Having flaws is what creates someones beauty. Someone who has no flaws wouldn't look human, and I'm definitely sure that girls wouldn't go for such guys. 
Most women prefer a good looking average guy than a supermodel.

Ratings shouldn't be taken seriously, since most people handing out the ratings are guys trying to make themselves feel better by bashing and finding "flaws" in someone else.
and this is how you cope 

:tyson:

literally, one of the shittiest posts full of misinformation to help you cope at night

Crisick

Chad
ronn91 said:
Crisick said:
People need to understand that beauty really is subjective. Some women like buffed guys, some women like skinny guys, some women like fat guys and so on. 

Having flaws is what creates someones beauty. Someone who has no flaws wouldn't look human, and I'm definitely sure that girls wouldn't go for such guys. 

Ratings shouldn't be taken seriously, since most people handing out the ratings are guys trying to make themselves feel better by bashing and finding "flaws" in someone else.
and this is how you cope 

literally, one of the shittiest posts full of misinformation to help you cope at night
Just real life broski and personal experiences. In real life you don’t need to look like a model for a girl to drool all over you. Being confident, having a nice social circle, above average height and some muscle will get you any chick you want.

misterbob

Slayer
What is the standard for PSL rating? Like what can i compare face to and see the Facial PSL rating? What would you rate my AVI?

ugliest

King of Chads
misterbob said:
What is the standard for PSL rating? Like what can i compare face to and see the Facial PSL rating? What would you rate my AVI?
Very strong 6, weak 7, depending who is rating

FoxyIT

Normie
Fucking brutal I got rated the same as @"misterbob" avi

lookisIN

Normie
I don't see much difference between psl and rl rating here

it basically means you have to be a psl 4 to not die a virgin

men and women have their own rating systems

the way women rate men:

1. ugly and average looking men - not their targets
2. attractive men, who are mostly above average in height and good looking enough to either be considered as close friends in their clique/cuckish boyfriend or real boyfriend material - but it's temporary
3. Chads - what they really want but can't make them commit to them

the way men rate women: 

1, bangable women - mostly ons or fwb material
2. girlfriend material - at least cute looking and bangable
3. NAWALTs lol

stamaster21

Slayer
ronn91 said:
Crisick said:

and this is how you cope 

your correct people cope by saying that, people want the most attractive mate they can get. People coping by saying people perfer a 6/10 compared to 10/10 and that a model is to attractive and doesnt look human. Reminds me of when men call a attractive women who rejects them a ugly bitch or insults them, o i didn't want her anyway.

which one your picking if you got the choice.

or 

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
ugliest said:
I have noticed that people use two different rating systems here and that seems to produce confusion.

I am proud to introduce differentiation of two different rating systems. IRL and PSL rating system.

1. IRL rating system = rating system that people in real life(irl) use. It is not harsh and it is made to be politically correct, that way it doesnt discriminate anyone and makes the whole population feel better.

Examples of irl rating system:

reddit/amIugly 14/05/2015 - "oh baby you are not ugly, dont worry bb i give you 8/10.Kiss"
lookism.net 16/09/2016 - "He can slay easily, he is like a 9/10 irl"

2. PSL rating system = rating system developed by people who are more interested and educated in human appearance. It is considered to be politically incorrect and is rejected by society by being untrue and pro-bullying. The name PSL comes from 3 websites that developed and use the rating system: PuaHate(P), *****(S) and Lookism(L).

Examples of PSL rating system:
lookism.net 23/10/2016 - "Fucking slayer, 7/10 legit PSL imo"
lookism.net 11/04/2016 - " Stfu he has god tier bones. Easy 7/10 psl tbh"

CONCLUSION

PSL rating system is harsher then IRL rating system by 1.25 on average. People should mention which rating system they are using when shitposting on Lookism by saying irl or psl after a rating number(example: 5/10 psl).

It is also accepted in PSL culture that a 10/10 doesnt exist and taking into account that different people see different things differently, a maximum accepted looks rating a person can have is 8/10 PSL which is 10/10 IRL(8*1.25=10).

There are some deviations aswell, as in falling in love with somebody. When you fall in love with somebody that person gets +1 in looks but only in YOUR EYES, he still has the same looks level in other people eyes.

Conversion table

1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10   irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10   irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10   irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10    irl

Funny fact: plastic surgeons also use similar rating system as PSL and that way their 8/10 is 10/10 in normal peoples eyes.

Good aesthetic plastic surgeons definitely try to quantify aesthetics and talk about them objectively.

Reflex said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why the pic of Arothron hispidus ?[/font]

Crisick said:

Deluded. 

Totally Deluded.

"Some women like this some women like that" like its split evenly. 

This probably follows The Empirical Rule , or even tighter.

About 70% of beautiful women will prefer and limit herself to buff/toned body and good face, and thus will not be possible for a skinny with bad face or a fat (which makes a face bad 90% of the time)

Women that say they "prefer" flawed men are lying, it's because they can do no better because they are a land whale. Not because they really prefer.

pretty_boy

Kanye West's #1 fan
HQNP
so all the psl rating system is reducing the upper limit from 10 to 8? wow amazing, this has probably helped so many people

Achathin

Normie
scar_face40 said:
Good post.

IMO, the difference is even starker with lots of ratings.

When people rate on the PSL sites, they seem to forget that 5/10 is the average. Too many average guys are called ~3/10's. Based on a normally distributed bell curve of physical attractiveness, there should be so few ~3/10's compared how many people rate faces like that on here. 

PSL seems to get the ~8/10+'s a lot more accurate than the lower ratings. Conversely, no-one IRL appears to ever give sub-5 ratings.