ugliest

King of Chads
I have noticed that people use two different rating systems here and that seems to produce confusion.

I am proud to introduce differentiation of two different rating systems. IRL and PSL rating system.

1. IRL rating system = rating system that people in real life(irl) use. It is not harsh and it is made to be politically correct, that way it doesnt discriminate anyone and makes the whole population feel better.

Examples of irl rating system:

reddit/amIugly 14/05/2015 - "oh baby you are not ugly, dont worry bb i give you 8/10.Kiss"
lookism.net 16/09/2016 - "He can slay easily, he is like a 9/10 irl"

2. PSL rating system = rating system developed by people who are more interested and educated in human appearance. It is considered to be politically incorrect and is rejected by society by being untrue and pro-bullying. The name PSL comes from 3 websites that developed and use the rating system: PuaHate(P), Sluthate(S) and Lookism(L).

Examples of PSL rating system:
lookism.net 23/10/2016 - "Fucking slayer, 7/10 legit PSL imo"
lookism.net 11/04/2016 - " Stfu he has god tier bones. Easy 7/10 psl tbh"

CONCLUSION

PSL rating system is harsher then IRL rating system by 1.25 on average. People should mention which rating system they are using when shitposting on Lookism by saying irl or psl after a rating number(example: 5/10 psl).

It is also accepted in PSL culture that a 10/10 doesnt exist and taking into account that different people see different things differently, a maximum accepted looks rating a person can have is 8/10 PSL which is 10/10 IRL(8*1.25=10).

There are some deviations aswell, as in falling in love with somebody. When you fall in love with somebody that person gets +1 in looks but only in YOUR EYES, he still has the same looks level in other people eyes.

Conversion table

1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10   irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10   irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10   irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10    irl

Funny fact: plastic surgeons also use similar rating system as PSL and that way their 8/10 is 10/10 in normal peoples eyes.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
PSL system is not harsher, its the opposite, PSL people are isolated shutins who don't have a clue what kind of looks appeals to woman.

iftsj

Banned
Cope its the opposite psl rating are normal non inflated ratings. Irl women might lie and give out better ratings but they act towards men according to their psl rating.

ugliest

King of Chads
iftsj said:
Cope its the opposite psl rating are normal non inflated ratings. Irl women might lie and give out better ratings but they act towards men according to their psl rating.
well yeah as i said psl rating system is used by people that have knowledge in appearance. People should not expect to be called 9/10 by a hot instagram girl or a plastic surgeron.

scar_face40

Coper
Good post.

IMO, the difference is even starker with lots of ratings.

When people rate on the PSL sites, they seem to forget that 5/10 is the average. Too many average guys are called ~3/10's. Based on a normally distributed bell curve of physical attractiveness, there should be so few ~3/10's compared how many people rate faces like that on here. 

PSL seems to get the ~8/10+'s a lot more accurate than the lower ratings. Conversely, no-one IRL appears to ever give sub-5 ratings.

ugliest

King of Chads
scar_face40 said:
Good post.

IMO, the difference is even starker with lots of ratings.

When people rate on the PSL sites, they seem to forget that 5/10 is the average. Too many average guys are called ~3/10's. Based on a normally distributed bell curve of physical attractiveness, there should be so few ~3/10's compared how many people rate faces like that on here. 

PSL seems to get the ~8/10+'s a lot more accurate than the lower ratings. Conversely, no-one IRL appears to ever give sub-5 ratings.
thats why i made this thread, when people rate average guys 3/10 - 4/10 thay are giving them their psl rating which indeed calculates to their true irl rating using * 1.25 method i proposed.

as for ~8/10 PSL-ers are again in right there, normies give every perry person a 9/10+

Ascent_II

Gigachad
It's wrong boyo.

A PSL 9 is considered a 10 IRL. A PSL 9 is basically an objective 10/10.

Twisty or someone else would make a better version of this TBQH, you never struck me as an aesthetics guy.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.

ugliest

King of Chads
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
Could be legit tbh, a few years ago i asked a younger co worker girl to just rate random people from 0-10 and i observed that she rated ugly guys 5/10 and normal guys 7/10, she rated psl 6/10 like 8/10 ratings and she also gave a 10/10 rating to her boss who is just a 6/10 max his age. I didn´t ask to rate me but i would probably be a 6,5/10 as i get rated 5/10 psl so she probably would have said 7/10.

Normalfags rating starts by 7/10 jsut really deformed guys get 5/10 and just behing the back, actually if a normalfag ask u to rate him /and u 7 /10 it´s almost mocking for him..
exactly, when i rated some friends and gave them 6/10s they got butthurt a little
[hr]
Ascent_II said:
It's wrong boyo.

Twisty or someone else would make a better version of this TBQH, you never struck me as an aesthetics guy.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.
show me a guy that all PSL agreed to be 9/10? Yeah he doesnt exist.
Even Chicos and Opry's ratings are all over the place raging from 7/10 to 9/10

op u are wrong..there is much more deviance between psl and normies rating 1.75-2,5.also numerical ratings of male faces are pointless dumb and aspie..watch last brio thread users here claimed he mogs his friend..yeah he technically maybe mogs him but most ffemales would choose other guy..i also liked user @sephon 1-14 and 1-5 scale more
[hr]
Ascent_II said:
It's wrong boyo.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.
I just replied lol...very legit answer from my 7/10 buddy
[hr]
Theodoregetslefort said:
op u are wrong..there is much more deviance between psl and normies rating 1.75-2,5.also numerical ratings of male faces are pointless dumb and aspie..watch last brio thread users here claimed he mogs his friend..yeah he technically maybe mogs him but most ffemales would choose other guy..i also liked user @sephon 1-14 and 1-5 scale more
[hr]
Ascent_II said:
It's wrong boyo.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.
imho 8/10 psl would be rated as 10/10 by normies

ugliest

King of Chads
Theodoregetslefort said:
[hr]
Ascent_II said:
It's wrong boyo.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.
no redpilled person would say that brio mogs his friend in that pic, they are dead even sitting on a very weak 6/10 psl rating in that pic.

ugliest said:
Theodoregetslefort said:
[hr]

no redpilled person would say that brio mogs his friend in that pic, they are dead even sitting on a very weak 6/10 psl rating in that pic.
yet users sayed brio mogs him..and brio may have technically better face but second guy will outslay him into oblivion because NT vibes and more apriacgable face

Ascent_II

Gigachad
ugliest said:
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
Could be legit tbh, a few years ago i asked a younger co worker girl to just rate random people from 0-10 and i observed that she rated ugly guys 5/10 and normal guys 7/10, she rated psl 6/10 like 8/10 ratings and she also gave a 10/10 rating to her boss who is just a 6/10 max his age. I didn´t ask to rate me but i would probably be a 6,5/10 as i get rated 5/10 psl so she probably would have said 7/10.

Normalfags rating starts by 7/10 jsut really deformed guys get 5/10 and just behing the back, actually if a normalfag ask u to rate him /and u 7 /10 it´s almost mocking for him..
exactly, when i rated some friends and gave them 6/10s they got butthurt a little
[hr]
Ascent_II said:
It's wrong boyo.

@theodoregetslefort

@colonel

Respond me IMO COLONEL.
O'Pry, Chico and Gandy in their primes are easily three textbook PSL 9s.

A PSL 8 is usually an MM. (E.g. Tyler Maher, but he's more like an 8.5 IMO.)

A PSL 7 is a goodlooking guy (i.e. bestlooking guy in your school) but not quite MM tier. (E.g. Zac Efron.)

A PSL 6 is a handsome guy by IRL standards but not memorable.

That's how I define it anyway.

Ascent_II said:
ugliest said:
[hr]

A PSL 7 is a goodlooking guy (i.e. bestlooking guy in your school) but not quite MM tier. (E.g. Zac Efron.)

yup this is pretty much good sumarize of how psl ratings are placed..with Zac he was like 7.6 at prime though

ugliest

King of Chads
Theodoregetslefort said:
Ascent_II said:

yup this is pretty much good sumarize of how psl ratings are placed..with Zac he was like 7.6 at prime though
Zac Efron is a 7.6 psl? 

You said enough, no need to discuss further, it is so obvious that you felt for social propaganda and are clueless...

Your Zac Efron in his prime, what prime? He looked like cuck even back then...

ugliest said:
Theodoregetslefort said:
Zac Efron is a 7.6 psl? 

You said enough, no need to discuss further, it is so obvious that you felt for social propaganda and are clueless...

Your Zac Efron in his prime, what prime? He looked like cuck even back then...
in his prime..u must understand that rating are partially subjective but range ratings not..i put him for example at 6.5-7,5 range objective..he may he 6.5 for someone who prefers masculinity and 7,5 for another who prf ER s pretty boys..i think putting peoples at ranges is better that exact rating and should be new psl norm.. He is objective at 6.4-7.4 range do u agree?