The problems and the potential solution

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]#1
06-30-2015, 12:44 AM [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I for one believe it is the rise of social media, online dating/validation..fuck it! the Internet as a whole that has enabled Sloots to wield the power they currently have. Most sluts aren't even attractive they just use an arsenal of makeup/cosmetic products and then apply filters and other deceptive techniques to upload a desirable picture to whatever form of attention seeking slut media they can find.

It's only important to have the best LMS/facial aesthetics because that's what the system is enabling them to get, so obviously they aren't going to settle for less. What will it take for the masses to wake up and realise this is an unbalanced game and we are all being played for fools.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The male sex drive is being used against us and taken advantage to its fullest due to "chivalry" a.k.a the unwritten rule that the male must approach and initiate a show of affection. This automatically puts females in a position of power. Combine that with online dating/access to thousands of men and you have the most unbalanced one sided game ever invented. 

Instead of trying to achieve 8+ facial aesthetics we should focus on changing the current system. Now I'm not saying we shutdown the Internet but there has to be logical steps that could lead to banning social media, rendering cosmetic products illegal and destroying this whole unwritten "chivalry/ men have to chase a.k.a do all the fuking work" rule, because honestly if those 3 things happened I guarantee there would be no more incels.[/font]

zanz

Incel
The internet has definitely given females more power. There is literally no reason to get with a beta/incel apart from money or status if you have Chad dick on tap. Before you had to at least go out and find a Chad which can take a while but now females can just go online and can find a Chad in minutes.

Changing the system is near impossible, the best you can do is game the system and raise awareness of the system.