wotm8brah

Coper
SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY SO THIS CAN BE OVER WITH

THE PRESSURE TO SETTLE DOWN AND BE BETA AND FORGIVING OF A GIRLS PAST IS UNREAL

Browmog

Slayer
Dan said:
In what sense? I turn 25 this year and I very much doubt I will feel any different than I do now.
+1
OP has some issues I believe.

wotm8brah

Coper
Dan said:
In what sense? I turn 25 this year and I very much doubt I will feel any different than I do now.
Ur on fucking roids and other shit

U cant compare your system to that of a normal 25 year old

Are u kidding me?

ur body and brain have been artificially wired

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Browmog said:
Dan said:
+1
OP has some issues I believe.

Absolutely he does LOL. He's going through a quarter life crisis with a paranoia tinge to it. The average marriage age in some European countries is 35+ now (for males and females). 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
wotm8brah said:
Dan said:
Ur on fucking roids and other shit

U cant compare your system to that of a normal 25 year old

Are u kidding me?

ur body and brain have been artificially wired
No they haven't. That's outdated thinking; you can rewire your brain and conditioning at any age.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Dan said:
I figured OP meant pressure from other people. It's very real. Family gathering are always the same conversations. 
"When are you going to get married and start a family?" 
"Why are you single? It's easy for a good looking (fucking LOL) guy like yourself."
"Your cousins already found themselves a good woman! -points to a uggo or whale they got preggo-"

No thanks.
:suicide:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
If anything it's the opposite. 

People are settling down later in this day and age.

Not if you're ugly. Nobody has bothered suggesting I settle down or anything since my early twenties since it's obvious I can't find any woman willing to settle for me. I'm sure as soon as I'm 30-32 and surgerymaxxed people will insist it's time for me to settle down now like I won't just be a teenage soul awoken from statis in a decaying body.

choicebyforce

Normie
MENTAL_CEL said:
Dan said:
Fuck that, it's 2016, people aren't settling down young nowadays.
There are tons of young 18-20yo's having babies and getting married in my city, they're all average/ugly for the most part, very few 6s but that's the most. There are no 6+ GL people getting married young

Koksal Baba

Incel
Dan said:
Nizoral Babe said:
I figured OP meant pressure from other people. It's very real. Family gathering are always the same conversations. 
"When are you going to get married and start a family?" 
"Why are you single? It's easy for a good looking (fucking LOL) guy like yourself."
"Your cousins already found themselves a good woman! -points to a uggo or whale they got preggo-"

No thanks.
:suicide:
Fuck that, it's 2016, people aren't settling down young nowadays.
And that's why it would be better for them not to have any kids just to avoid having the incel deluxe package.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
choicebyforce said:
There are tons of young 18-20yo's having babies and getting married in my city, they're all average/ugly for the most part, very few 6s but that's the most. There are no 6+ GL people getting married young
Very very legit.

Almost every couple getting married or having kids below 25 these days are subhumans.

I guess it's an incel strategy  :giggle: I know a few subhumans getting married to their ugly LTR's  :giggle:

HEROIN

Chad
Just LOL at getting married to a 18+ non virgin

It's like buying am old car with a million miles on it which you must use until you die instead of a new Porsche

It's better to take the bus and rent some used Ferraris for drives

// Infolinks