1 inch in height + 1 inch in shoulder width + 0.5 inch wrist growth

1 inch bigger dick (length or girth)

Minus 1 norwood (with guaranteed stability for 10 years)

+1 full point facial aesthetics

I'd go for that norwood decrease

I would take the height and frame.

No longer framecel, and finally topping my height off to the slayer tier.

If I wanted a point or 2 on face I would just have to bulk my masseter some more and get a chin implant if my mandible growth method doesn't work first. And than a change in canthal tilt. Doing just those and and the boost to height and frame would ascend me.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
I'd take the facial aesthetics, one inch of height and frame is good but an extra point in aesthetics is 10x better I don't have to worry about balding no one in my family has balked and I currently have an NW-1 hairline

allindaeyes

Banned
hmm tough choice. I dont think I will go bald but if I hit nw2, my dad is nw1 . fk. I think i am starting to lose nw0, then nw0. Otherwise face

wat nw is that?

allindaeyes said:
hmm tough choice. I dont think I will go bald but if I hit nw2, my dad is nw1 . fk. I think i am starting to lose nw0, then nw0. Otherwise face

wat nw is that?
Very strong 1

allindaeyes

Banned
Ceaselessly said:
allindaeyes said:

wat nw is that?
Very strong 1
so a good 1? does that look like it will recede?  Is this a nw0 then? They look similar but I always see zayn malik being brought up as nw0

allindaeyes said:
Ceaselessly said:
allindaeyes said:

wat nw is that?
Very strong 1
so a good 1? does that look like it will recede?  Is this a nw0 then? They look similar but I always see zayn malik being brought up as nw0

NW0= when the temple peaks are not peaks, when they mesh with the hairline as equally strong hair. E.g. see younger jake gyllenhall

NW1= Just past that where the temple peaks begin to show, both the dudes you posted are strong NW1, not likely to recede at all

NW2= Further recession up unto either side of the forelock, or a general recession of the entire hairline. See- Don draper, David tennant

allindaeyes

Banned
Ceaselessly said:
allindaeyes said:
Ceaselessly said:
Very strong 1

NW0= when the temple peaks are not peaks, when they mesh with the hairline as equally strong hair. E.g. see younger jake gyllenhall

NW1= Just past that where the temple peaks begin to show, both the dudes you posted are strong NW1, not likely to recede at all

NW2= Further recession up unto either side of the forelock, or a general recession of the entire hairline. See- Don draper, David tennant
ok ty a lot

JustLOL

Incel
1 full point in face.
2nd option would be 1 inch in height and shoulders.

dick and hair game i'm already golden. don't need that.

Bojack

Lookism God
+1 full point facial aesthetics

Face is indeed everything.

FuckThis

Slayer
Tough choice between hair and face

But 10 years grace period wins it for me to chose hair over face

Hair is really everything in life