The Power of Melanin

CKo

Incel
Ice Cube:

46 years old and has hardly aged since the NWA days.

LeRoy Bell:

62 years old.

Lennox Lewis:

50 years old.

Antonio Tarver:

Almost 47 years old, could pass for a 25 year old.

Iman:

60 years old.

Will Smith:

Let's see you melanin deficient morons dispute the scientific fact that light skin is more susceptible to damage from the sun's UV rays (in this case the sun's UVA rays which age the skin) and how 80% of skin aging can be ascribed to the sun's UV rays, in other words harmful to most melanin deficient folk.

modified

hairloss expert
Black don't crack.

I'm not black but I have my fair share of melanin as a minority.

I hate being short. I would trade it to be tall in an instant.

Same goes for being ugly, being a wristcel, etc.

But my melanin I love for the reason you posted, OP. I'm aging at roughly 65-70% the rate white people age at.

Feels like I have more time on the clock, even if I don't. Takes some of the pressure off.

modified

hairloss expert
purps drank said:
Sunscreen every single day crew

That shit gives me acne like crazy.

Natural-innate-high-melanin, who-needs-sunscreen, tanned-from-birth-to-death crew.

Timbuck2

Coper
Yeah but the brillo pad hair, giant trout lips, recessed chins, bimaxillary protrusion, dead brown eyes, horrible odor, sub 80 IQ, lack of achievement in any meaningful field, propensity towards horrible diseases like AIDS and Ebola, poverty and lack of a history/culture sort of makes the fact that you don't get sunburned null and void.

CKo

Incel
modified said:
Black don't crack.

I'm not black but I have  my fair share of melanin as a minority.

I hate being short. I would trade it to be tall in an instant.

Same goes for being ugly, being a wristcel, etc.

But my melanin I love for the reason you posted, OP. I'm aging at roughly 65-70% the rate white people age at.

Feels like I have more time on the clock, even if I don't. Takes some of the pressure off.

I'm actually white and in my 30's, but I haven't aged since high school due to the fact I've always understood the potency of melanin and how aging of the dermis works. Most people think I'm 17 or 18 years old.

springfield said:
is leroy bell really 62  :shock:

He's actually 63, turns 64 next month.

modified

hairloss expert
CKo said:
I'm actually white and in my 30's, but I haven't aged since high school due to the fact I've always understood the potency of melanin and how aging of the dermis works. Most people think I'm 17 or 18 years old.

You'll have to explain more than that. Do you mean, "I look young because I never leave the house so my skin is never exposed to the sun and also since I am autistic and have no reason to interact with others I never make facial expressions so there is no reason to develop wrinkles"?

I don't mean that as an insult. I mean, that's definitely one way to avoid aging. A lot of basementcels age slowly for that reason. Compared to surfers for example which are the polar opposites and age like crazy.

This guy's 26 for example.

purps drank

Slayer
modified said:
purps drank said:
Sunscreen every single day crew

That shit gives me acne like crazy.

Natural-innate-high-melanin, who-needs-sunscreen, tanned-from-birth-to-death crew.

Luckily I have dry skin and live in a really dry climate so it works out well for me because otherwise I'd just be using a moisturizer.

Franktank

Normie
Timbuck2 said:
Yeah but the brillo pad hair, giant trout lips, recessed chins, bimaxillary protrusion, dead brown eyes, horrible odor, sub 80 IQ, lack of achievement in any meaningful field, propensity towards horrible diseases like AIDS and Ebola, poverty and lack of a history/culture sort of makes the fact that you don't get sunburned null and void.

Good for you bro

CKo

Incel
modified said:
CKo said:

You'll have to explain more than that. Do you mean, "I look young because I never leave the house so my skin is never exposed to the sun and also since I am autistic and have no reason to interact with others I never make facial expressions so there is no reason to develop wrinkles"?

No, as I have sunscreen on face and neck anytime I leave the house and reapply it once every 2-3 hours. I also use anti-line/wrinkling cream anytime I see a line developing.

ilikedicks

Coper
Being only around 15-20% ethnic I still got the good aging genetics plus blue eyes, brown aesthetic hair and permanent light tan skin (what is this sunscreen of which you speak of?). Best of all worlds!

ilikedicks

Coper
Franktank said:
Timbuck2 said:

Good for you bro

Just lol at people thinking culture gets you street cred in today's world. You can tell some people are permacel.

sephon said:
ilikedicks said:
Being only around 15-20% ethnic I still got the good aging genetics plus blue eyes, brown aesthetic hair and permanent light tan skin (what is this sunscreen of which you speak of?). Best of all worlds!

you also look like jsanza

I look nothing like jsanza, please get glasses lol

And you have not once ever seen a current photo of me you also screen capped the wrong person. Green shirt in the back breh the only one in the photo with blue eyes, my half sibs are all older than me I am the youngest though it was blurry as shit to begin with.  :giggle:

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
ilikedicks said:
sephon said:
you also look like jsanza

I look nothing like jsanza, please get glasses lol

And you have not once ever seen a current photo of me.  :giggle:

MOUTHBREATHING ON THE SCARED LAND OF MEW HERETIC

lono

Banned
Timbuck2 said:

Oof stormfrontcel coming in hard with a right hook.

I like my black hair, you literally have dog hair growing on your head and you smell like dog whenever you're wet. 

Just lol @ trout lips. How may good looking men or male models do you see without large kissable lips. Half of the white male models you guys dream about have bigger lips than me. It's a very attractive feature and white women pay a lot of money to have it. White people lips look like a badly healed wound.

just lol @ bimaxillary protrusion, better than having the large HGH chins and large neanderthal features I see on white women all the time.

White people get eye and skin cancer at an alarming rate. They also get sun burns, sun stroke, and a bunch of other sun related diseases. I have never had to wear sunhats, sunscreen, or sunhats in my life because my brown eyes protect me from the sun unlike you mutated alien fucks. How do you evolve on a planet where you literally get cancer and die when exposed to the life giving sun. What kind of creature is that?

Just lol @ odor white people smell like dogs and rotten milk

Those IQ tests were fake

Blacks have plenty of achievements and history you dumb fuck

There's no such think as propensity towards AIDs you mongloid. The only think blacks have a propensity for is sickle cell. Whites and jews on the other hand are the sickliest race on the fucking planet. Just lol.

lono

Banned
LOL @ not being able to go outside without protection because you will be literally be murdered by the one thing that gives life to every other creature on the planet.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
lono said:
LOL @ not being able to go outside without protection because you will be literally be murdered by the one thing that gives life to every other creature on the planet.

LEGIT

purps drank

Slayer
lono said:

Dogs and cats are powered by the sun now? Wtf I need to leave my basement soon.