LMSghost

Slayer
I have a 7/10 aspie friend who by all rights should have a firm white youthful female ass sitting directly on his face on a nightly basis, however he is a genuine aspie.

He gives off a tremendous aspie vibe in real life. I can't even begin to describe the STRENGTH of the aspie emission he transmits.

He only has fat girlfriends, who are usually aspie themselves.

He is pretty looksmaxed, looks young and is tall enough. Nothing wrong with him facially. 

His fatal flaw is that he is a severe aspie and cannot talk to people without transmitting a strong frequency of autism into the environment.

He is on disability money from the government and gambles most of his money weekly. He then has to sleep rough and try to bum some money off his fat (and I mean FAT) girlfriend to get through the week. He is low IQ as fuck.

He is probably more aspie than most on here, in that he is critically unaware of his own aspieness, which is the worst possible flaw.

The moral of the story is - if you are a GENUINE aspie and appear to be unaware of your own aspieness, you will not get anywhere with women and will have to date down. My friend gets looks from women all the time but is too aspie to convert them. The times he went on dates with decent girls, the girls made a swift exit. He's only been able to pull fat white women and one asian woman (as we know, asian women are VULTURES for white dick).

If you are aspie but are AWARE of your aspieness and point out your aspie moments and explain that you understand you were aspie, then you can overcome aspieness and the girl will forgive, if you are good looking enough. The absolute number one way to dry up pussy (sahara desert level) is to appear aspie and appear UNAWARE OF YOUR OWN ASPIENESS. I don't care how good looking a guy is, he will not be able to overcome that.

Browmog

Slayer
Is he diagnozed?
Real aspies behave like Forrest Gump IRL.

Browmog

Slayer
LMSghost said:
Browmog said:
Is he diagnozed?
officially diagnosed with bipolar
What is his behaviour like?
Real aspies play with toys at 19 year old, they start yelling at you for no reason and they don't look at you when they talk to you.
Is your friend really like that?

LMSghost

Slayer
Browmog said:
LMSghost said:
officially diagnosed with bipolar
Real aspies play with toys at 19 year old, they start yelling at you for no reason and they don't look at you when they talk to you.

no but i don't think all aspies are like that though

he does stupid things or socially retarded things and doesn't realize they make him look aspie as fuck.
[hr]
EnglishFOB said:
Awesome shadow boxing vid tho  :giggle:

lol good example of his aspieness. his facebook is very aspie

Browmog

Slayer
LMSghost said:
Browmog said:

he does stupid things or socially retarded things and doesn't realize they make him look aspie as fuck.
[hr]
EnglishFOB said:
Awesome shadow boxing vid tho  :giggle:

Can you give us some examples of his behaviour?

LMSghost

Slayer
Browmog said:
LMSghost said:

[hr]

Can you give us some examples of his behaviour?

He is just unaware of how he comes across I think and seems to make the wrong/aspie decision most of the time. Unless you know him and understand he is aspie, you wouldn't be able to understand some decisions he takes. I broadly classify that as aspie but maybe you have more expertise. 

Examples are things like getting thrown out of mcdonalds for arguing with random people and smoking inside  and then telling security that he has mental problems expecting them to understand that and to let it all go and let him back in.

A girl that he has a date with asks me a few days afterward "is he a bit odd?“. They went for coffee and she left quickly. They had a good first meeting, we met her and her friend together and both number closed but they were a bit stoned and it was short. The one on one date bombed due to his aspieness I'm sure. 

Rants incoherently on Facebook with poor spelling/punctuation and doesn't realize he comes across as low iq. Thinks his Rants are high IQ. They aren't.

There are a lot more. You just get the feeling he doesn't get social things that are very obvious. At times he does appear high IQ so I don't think it's just low iq. 

Oh and he rationalizes like a woman. Cannot take responsibility for anything he does.

assburger

Gigachad
surprised he managed to pull anything at all

orb had to flee to thailand

LMSghost

Slayer
Why do aspies always ask for pics? 

Can you not imagine what a 7/10 twink white guy looks like?

EnglishFOB

Normie
LMSghost said:

LOL, you said something I thought for ages, but never bothered typing out. Annoying as fuck.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Browmog said:
Is he diagnozed?
Yeah only the lowiq ppl on internet confuse socially inept with autist

marty

Slayer
LMSghost said:

I think most people here just like looking at pictures of men

// Infolinks