The Phantom of the Opera is the Best Incel allegory [pics]

OldRooster

King of Chads
Ever notice in all these blue pill fables, it is the beautiful girl that falls in love with the deformed guy. It is never, ever, ever a Chad that falls in love with a deformed girl, even the plain dorky girl in high school movies is always objectively good looking by real life standards. This asymmetric storyline has helped perpetuate the myth that women don't care about looks.

OldRooster said:
Ever notice in all these blue pill fables, it is the beautiful girl that falls in love with the deformed guy. It is never, ever, ever a Chad that falls in love with a deformed girl, even the plain dorky girl in high school movies  is always objectively good looking by real life standards.  This asymmetric storyline has helped perpetuate the myth that women don't care about looks.
if the average sub 6/10 M.D., business exec or lawyer who walked down the aisle believed women only cared about looks, society would fall apart.

AzzRaze said:
I seriously encourage you to watch the film (2004).

But basically a disfigured musical genius (think of him as a high IQ workcel) invests his life into a beautiful young singer and helps her rise to success in an opera house.

Then her Chad crush from her childhood appears and the Phantom realizes he can never compete with his skin quality, gorgeous flowing hair, high FHWR and ideal IPD - he proceeds to go full Lanza.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Pathologically Lonesome said:
AzzRaze said:
I seriously encourage you to watch the film (2004).

But basically a disfigured musical genius (think of him as a high IQ workcel) invests his life into a beautiful young singer and helps her rise to success in an opera house.

Then her Chad crush from her childhood appears and the Phantom realizes he can never compete with his skin quality, gorgeous flowing hair, high FHWR and ideal IPD - he proceeds to go full Lanza.
Sounds fucking epic~

AzzRaze

Slayer
AzzRaze said:
Awh fuck its a musical~
The music is fucking epic, bro.
I know some are, I have trouble getting into them though. Apparently its based on a book, will definitely give that a try~

AzzRaze said:
The music is fucking epic, bro.
I know some are, I have trouble getting into them though. Apparently its based on a book, will definitely give that a try~
Yeah, but the subject matter is relevant to your interests :giggle:

AzzRaze

Slayer
AzzRaze said:
Yeah, but the subject matter is relevant to your interests :giggle:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
OldRooster said:
Ever notice in all these blue pill fables, it is the beautiful girl that falls in love with the deformed guy. It is never, ever, ever a Chad that falls in love with a deformed girl, even the plain dorky girl in high school movies  is always objectively good looking by real life standards.  This asymmetric storyline has helped perpetuate the myth that women don't care about looks.
if the average sub 6/10 M.D., business exec or lawyer who walked down the aisle believed women only cared about looks, society would fall apart.
This is so true, and that the heavy taxes being paid by all the average looking guys are going to pay for single slut moms to raise the children of Chads who pumped and dumped and left.

Herald

Normie
OldRooster said:
I read somewhere that in small communities, it was necessary to have children grow up watching plays (carefully planned) about romance and "love". 
The purpose of this was to instill in them, under adult supervision, a sense of loyalty to religion and "the family unit" while trying to make sexuality a forbidden topic. 

This guaranteed people perpetuated the lie of a "good family" for the sake of continuing civilization. And this worked with women's need of a beta provider. 

As one quote says: "The great era of Beta Providers is over".

Amnesia said:
This is so true, and that the heavy taxes being paid by all the average looking guys are going to pay for single slut moms to raise the children of Chads who pumped and dumped and left.
What do you think feminists like Hilary are talking about when they say "it takes a village" or when bernie says "single moms are American heroes."

Monogamy is a thing of the past unless a woman chooses to play house with a man. The best way to ensure that she does is to look really fucking good so that she keeps coming back to your balls for more sperm deposits.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
OldRooster said:

Yep. "Beauty & the Beast" comes to mind- though the "beast" turns into a chad...