the perils of having a daughter

LMSghost

Slayer
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
3,174
Reputation
1
1. You are an oldcel and she is a young jb.
2. You have to see her prancing around in tight clothing.
3, You cannot fuck her without taking huge risk.
4. You invest time/money/resources so that she can give up her holes to some alphas.
5. You get CUCKED by your own daughter.

"Hey dad what do you think of my new gym outfit??"





"Hey dad what do you think of my new dress, im going out with my girlfriends this weekend"






"hey dad, lets go to a movie premier. I really want to see this movie"



































 

Chincel

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,967
Reputation
3
Having a son would be worse. I'm glad I'll never be in a position for either a son or daughter.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
Chincel said:
Having a son would be worse. I'm glad I'll never be in a position for either a son or daughter.
This

Imagine he will become a slayer and amogs you. He wont respect you and sees you for what you are - a loser

Or

Imagine he will become an incel. You will feel sorry for him and blame yourself for passing your genetic garbage into the next generation. And he will hate u for the exact same reasons
 

Chincel

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,967
Reputation
3
paulus said:
Chincel said:
Having a son would be worse. I'm glad I'll never be in a position for either a son or daughter.
This

Imagine he will become a slayer and amogs you. He wont respect you and sees you for what you are - a loser

Or

Imagine he will become an incel. You will feel sorry for him and blame yourself for passing your genetic garbage into the next generation. And he will hate u for the exact same reasons
Yes, a slayer or incel, and you'll be the object of their scorn but not before pissing away money and time on them.
 

madskills

Coper
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
510
Reputation
0
I don't about western countries but a lot of people in my country still value the moral their daughters carry for the family (The worst curse there is here is talking bad about your sister). Of course feminism is fucking it up, but still the daughter is of more value if she is a virgin. Also, there is a possibility if the guy in a relationship is caught cheating the girls family will beat him up very bad  :giggle: .
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
LMSghost said:
1. You are an oldcel and she is a young jb.
2. You have to see her prancing around in tight clothing.
3, You cannot fuck her without taking huge risk.
4. You invest time/money/resources so that she can give up her holes to some alphas.
5. You get CUCKED by your own daughter.

"Hey dad what do you think of my new gym outfit??"





"Hey dad what do you think of my new dress, im going out with my girlfriends this weekend"






"hey dad, lets go to a movie premier. I really want to see this movie"



































I would just stop being a high inhibition pussy and fuck her brains out
 

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,032
Reputation
553
If there will ever be a time in which i will have kids, i'll just pray that it's a good looking daughter and not a son.
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
2,097
Reputation
2
for those who want to fuck their daughter, you should abandon her before she gets used to you too much(before 4-5 years old), then reunite with her when she's 12+ and run GSA game(Genetic Sexual Attraction)
 

nono

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,898
Reputation
3
Hopefully my son becomes a slayer and lets me participate in threesome with him, which is my only hope to ascend.

@"LMSghost" rate Ramirez here : 
 
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
1,701
Reputation
29
http://lookism.net/Thread-having-a-daughter-the-ultimate-cuckold

every father is a cuck.

I simply can't imagine anything more cuckolded than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years, spending in the hundreds of thousands cumulatively, spending tens of thousands of hours of your time- solely so she can go and get ravaged by a chad. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the Chads that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Your baby girl was just a hole for chad that he laughs about. Then he will move onto the next one, like it's nothing to him.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? A random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who fucks her, with almost no investment, with no reward to you. None. He gets to fuck her tight pussy. He is reaping your hundred thousand+ of hours of toil, just by virtue of being handsome.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a hole for a Chad to pound. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically. Just picture chad laughing at you. You pathetic cuckolds. You disgust me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grad...daughters/
 

Chincel

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,967
Reputation
3
RaisingChadsKids said:
http://lookism.net/Thread-having-a-daughter-the-ultimate-cuckold

every father is a cuck.

I simply can't imagine anything more cuckolded than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years, spending in the hundreds of thousands cumulatively, spending tens of thousands of hours of your time- solely so she can go and get ravaged by a chad. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the Chads that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Your baby girl was just a hole for chad that he laughs about. Then he will move onto the next one, like it's nothing to him.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? A random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who fucks her, with almost no investment, with no reward to you. None. He gets to fuck her tight pussy. He is reaping your hundred thousand+ of hours of toil, just by virtue of being handsome.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a hole for a Chad to pound. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically. Just picture chad laughing at you. You pathetic cuckolds. You disgust me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grad...daughters/
:leo:
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
11
RaisingChadsKids said:
http://lookism.net/Thread-having-a-daughter-the-ultimate-cuckold

every father is a cuck.

I simply can't imagine anything more cuckolded than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years, spending in the hundreds of thousands cumulatively, spending tens of thousands of hours of your time- solely so she can go and get ravaged by a chad. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the Chads that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Your baby girl was just a hole for chad that he laughs about. Then he will move onto the next one, like it's nothing to him.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? A random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who fucks her, with almost no investment, with no reward to you. None. He gets to fuck her tight pussy. He is reaping your hundred thousand+ of hours of toil, just by virtue of being handsome.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a hole for a Chad to pound. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically. Just picture chad laughing at you. You pathetic cuckolds. You disgust me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grad...daughters/
:clap:
 

a1000punts

Chad
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
4,085
Reputation
847
Must be pretty brutal to see your kids becoming adults tbh, especially your daughter

probably legit good feelings to take care of them till 15/16yo when they still need you and want to be with you

from then on, just a fucking massive burden, financially and everything else

therefore

best age to be a father: 50yo

apart from the increased risk of downs, autism, etc... lol
 
Top