The people on this site have the emotional maturity of an autistic child

Giabiconi

Incel
The people on this site literally sound like schizophrenic children speaking in this contrived insane language. It's followed the same general formula for years, granted changed a bit since 2014 but it's still the same basic thing:

"WOMEN DESERVE TO GET THEIR THROATS SLASHED FUCKING CUNTS hahaha visit gandy FUCKING CUCKS whiteknight cuckolds chad chad chad"

You would expect to hear these words from the corner of a rubber room in a sanitarium. If you sound this mentally ill online, I can't imagine how you losers come across in person. You can probably feel the hate, envy, racism, sexism, and lack of empathy from miles away. How do you expect to be successful socially, at all, when you sound like an incoherent rambling psychotic who is full of hatred?

You hate yourself, women, the world- how the FUCK do you expect to be anything but a hateful little cretin, serious? You will be rejected everywhere you go until you learn to grow up a couple decades and start acting like a normal human.

Why do you think that so called normies are entitled to interpret everything like they want but autists and loners are forbidden?You are just a fool as they are.The world is a hateful place,and you make it so because you are just immatute as the rest of the morons.Besides,you are cherry picking instead of citating feminists who are now speaking horrible things with the help of the universities and the government.

Hangman

Banned
Giabocani ( the model ) is so underrated here... he's beautiful.

rigidity

Slayer
These forums were better when a non-incel was running them.  This forum is at least better than SH, which was run by a man with full blown autism.

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
I can perfectly fit in with normalfags nowadays i became the master of putting up a facade.
Yet you look like a legit bodybuilder and can't flirt with girls to save your life and constantly complain about your sex life. 

I wish I were a brain surgeon so I could transplant animus' brain into your skill so you could watch him awkwardly slay in your body.

Anything fucking animus can do you can do, too.   He figured out a few very simple things in probably like 6 months.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
When women deprive them of their bodies for years and even decades until they die a virgin, or pay a prostitute, it's little wonder some act that way!

Zoosus

Chad
Lol my therapist said I have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old

dota2

Normie
mambalakers said:
I am Giabiconi and I post useless things on useless forums. I masturbate to pictures of dudes on the internet but consider myself straight because I fuck a 3/10 once a month. My name is Giabiconi
:giggle:

also

quote from therapist Hannibal Lecter; [font=arial, sans-serif]extreme acts of cruelty[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] require a high level of empathy[/font]

Giabiconi said:
The people on this site literally sound like schizophrenic children speaking in this contrived insane language. It's followed the same general formula for years, granted changed a bit since 2014 but it's still the same basic thing:

"WOMEN DESERVE TO GET THEIR THROATS SLASHED FUCKING CUNTS hahaha visit gandy FUCKING CUCKS whiteknight cuckolds chad chad chad"

You would expect to hear these words from the corner of a rubber room in a sanitarium. If you sound this mentally ill online, I can't imagine how you losers come across in person. You can probably feel the hate, envy, racism, sexism, and lack of empathy from miles away. How do you expect to be successful socially, at all, when you sound like an incoherent rambling psychotic who is full of hatred?

You hate yourself, women, the world- how the FUCK do you expect to be anything but a hateful little cretin, serious? You will be rejected everywhere you go until you learn to grow up a couple decades and start acting like a normal human.

James Franco

Slayer
my life is absolute hell and I have every right to be a hateful cunt about it

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
I don't really want to socialize, just deliver whoremeat into my room for recreation.

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
There is no such thing as emotional intelligence, it's a feminist ploy.