The paradox of an ugly female and an incel.

Ugly women want to have sex with hot guys but are denied access to Chad's dick due to inadequate feminine beauty.
Ugly incels want to have sex with HBBs but are denied access to the mucus waterfalls due to inadequate male aesthetics

Ugly women don't want to have sex with ugly incels given a chance
Ugly incels don't want to bury their D in an ugly women's orifice given a chance

Ugly people don't want to copulate with other ugly people unless they lose all HOPE

Ugly female = ugly incel male.

Darkman

Slayer
Ugly females can bang 6s and drunk 7s. Ugly males can not do that without m or s

no.
the ugly female maybe doesnt get chad, but she will get the next best thing after him.
the ugly male doesnt get the hot female but he also doesnt get the cute girl, the above average girl, the average girl, the below average girl and the ugly girl

IcedEarth

Slayer
most people are ugly which means they are clearly fucking no other way to make retarded children

FuckThis

Slayer
Dude ugly  girls get Chad at clubs all the time

If she is down to get fucked Chad will gladly fuck her 

Hell i even could get Chad type with no real problems

Fucking a girl for a Chad is not a big deal, he will fuck anything

So much coping in this thread. Life of an ugly female is pain just like the life of an incel

Franktank

Normie
The Masked Magician said:
So much coping in this thread. Life of an ugly female is pain just like the life of an incel

No such thing as an ugly female. Just females who are too aspie or lazy to know how to put on makeup and style their hair

Franktank said:

No such thing as an ugly female. Just females who are too aspie or lazy to know how to put on makeup and style their hair

Females are also punished by society for having inadequate maxillofacial development.

Franktank

Normie
Franktank said:

Females are also punished by society for having inadequate maxillofacial development.

Agreed. Thats why makeup is needed

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Even ugly women get sex from desperate average guys, the shy ones, or the low status. Women can't lose if they put themselves out there, act slutty or join dating sites.

They will always get offers, they just have to choose to say "yes" and open their legs.

The ugly incel males can try and try but unless they make an immense effort or get extremely lucky. They will be alone day after day, month after month and year after year.

If it was really as equal, millions of women would be going to pay for sex from male prostitutes. Or finally reaching 19 and saying oh shit I better pay some guy to take my virginity before I get too old! Just LOL!

DyingHope said:
Even ugly women get sex from desperate average guys, the shy ones, or the low status. Women can't lose if they put themselves out there, act slutty or join dating sites.

They will always get offers, they just have to choose to say "yes" and open their legs.

The ugly incel males can try and try but unless they make an immense effort or get extremely lucky. They will be alone day after day, month after month and year after year.

If it was really as equal, millions of women would be going to pay for sex from male prostitutes. Or finally reaching 19 and saying oh shit I better pay some guy to take my virginity before I get too old! Just LOL!

Yes, but fat ugly women can only get meaningless sex from online dating or manage to drag a too-drunk-to-fuck above average male.

They can never LTR a normal man, an LTR with a quality male is the goal for most females.