• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The overwhelming majority of people look like their family members

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Gene theory is as legit as it comes 

Sure, you can post outliers you find but that generally has no basis in reality 

Almost all brothers look similar, as do all sisters. Brothers and sisters look different though sometimes because of different hormones and the relationship between their parents features and how it manifested in their kids (i.e. Robust mother, father with pretty features, etc

Most of the time you don't have to question why you turned out the way  you did.. Ugly, attractive or somewhere in between. So stop losing sleep over it

Defeat

Megastar
features yes i agree

development i dont agree, so many factors can effect it

normiecope

Regular
I looks different from my sister because all my bones are smaller

Otherwise similar proportions/soft tissue features except I have more dimorphic growth obviously

The only time you look different from parents is if one of you mouthbreathed in childhood or didnt eat enough in puberty

Nothereforlong said:
I look nothing like my parents 

But I look like my cousins

you were the product of incest tbh

your genes are so concentrated its the reason you slay tbh

swimcel

Machine
i look exactly like all the men in my mother's family. Same face, hair, height............. disturbing tbh

Starcrazy

Rotter
I look nothing like anyone in my family and I'm proud of it tbh

I only have my mother eye area ftw and similar mouth to her

Viral

Regular
i',m adopted and have never seen my real parents. Fuck one of them must have been 5'1 for me to end up a manlet.