• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.
I've noticed a pattern with these "GigaChads" when I check out their Instagram and that pattern is their small amount of followers. I mean do you guys really look at couples outside? It's usually average looking guys with girls and the real slayers are androgynous prettyboys, but this thread will focus solely on OofyDoofys / SuperOofyDoofys getting better looking girlfriends / wives than Chad. This is especially true for White girls, cucking wholesome Chads while having kids with some OofyDoofy Indian.

While you guys drool over Tyler Maher and claiming guys like him are slaying, well he's been modeling for about a decade and only has 31.8k Instagram followers which indicates his low SMV. As you see that it's mostly homosexuals commenting because Tyler Maher and almost all "GigaChads" are invisible to majority of girls. I checked about 10 of his pics just to see his general fanbase, most of them are homosexual men. :sick::poop::LOL::ROFLMAO:

When I get on this shithole Lookism, I feel like a part of me is reading 95% shitcopes. These "Blackpilled" Youtubers and even users on the PSL(T) sites just regurgitate things that can easily be disproven.

The fact the there are married adult female school teachers cheating on their adult husbands for some 11-17 year old school boys should be pretty evident itself what girls want, which is not a "masculine" man. Tyler Day learned the hard way when his wife Hunter Day cheated on him with a kid. Reminder that her "masculine" husband is a college football player:ROFLMAO:. Just keep coping with the "alpha Chad" bullshit. Just imagine how many female teachers that are cheating on their husbands and getting fucked by their 11, 12, 13 and 14 year old students that haven't been caught.
Keep believing in Chad mythology while oofy doofy kids are fucking Chad's girlfriends & wives.:eek:

After years of lies from "Blackpilled" Youtube channels, I am here to break the Blackpill's glass jaw. Adriana Lima with Marko Jarik. Adriana Lima was married to this SUPER OOFY DOOFY guy and has 2 kids with him. Most of these Chads are with lip injected freaks of nature, sub-6 Deathnikesses, older women, etc., but this Oofy Doofy basketball player Marko Jaric is slaying a blue-eyed pretty Mongrel (or whatever she is).

These fat SuperOofyDoofyMoggers got better looking girlfriends than these "GigaChads". :LOL::ROFLMAO: Believe it or not, Oofy Doofy guys are cucking Chads as you read this. Oofy Doofy guys have less inhibition than any of these low SMV Chads and this is evident by them not caring about their appearance while Chad is coping at the gym with "muh 6 pack n chiseled face n shieeet"...

These Blackpill Youtubers like Incel TV, Blue Skies Media, FACEandLMS, The Based Pluto, etc. should be avoided. Reminder that Elliot Rodger lost his damn mind because of shit sites like PUAhate. The Try Guys's OofyDoofyMaxer Ned Fulmer has a wife and a kid.

Meanwhile, Gigachads like 6'4 Jason Momoa are forced to marry Zombies while OofyDoofies are breeding with Stacylites. Lisa Bonet was never a looker to begin with, but now she looks like a 3/10 zombie.

Girl named Ashley Stevens with an SchlubyHubbyMaxed boyfriend Christopher.
DAILYMAIL: 'I think I've won the jackpot!' Woman hits back at trolls who say her 'fat and ugly' boyfriend is punching above his weight with this heartfelt defense of her 'thoughtful and hilarious' partner

REDDIT: My friend caught the bouquet. That is her boyfriend in the background :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Most of these Chads just end up slaying sub-5 Beckys. This is Leonardo DiCaprio's parents. His mother is obviously the better looking parent. Also, most prettyboys resemble their mothers. Ugly women are the ones that want "GigaChads", meanwhile decent or pretty girls go for Oofy Doofy or the Schluby Hubby types and still reproduce better looking sons than Chad since most Chads end up with ugly women, thus creating ugly sons.

MEANWHILE...

Lost actor Josh Holloway is married to a sub-animal Gookess. "B-b-b-b-b-but, muh square jaw, muh stature and muh face"...again, most of these Chads are usually slaying and breeding EXCLUSIVELY with ugly Beckys. Josh Holloway really is LOST! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Whateva

~~~
Oldcels
Obviously exaggerated but there is some truth to it, it's usually a surprise who the best looking people are with.
A lot, seriously a lot, of people want the control of dating down way more than they do some 10/10. And it's easy to end up dating down when you're at the top.
inb4 I called coper again for saying this, seen it literally hundreds and hundreds of times.

freiza

Zzz
lowkey true, i still don't fully understand why uglier girls have higher standards than GL girls. And why shorter girls always prefer very tall guys.

i think its compensating for being ugly and having low self esteem and wanting to prove to other people. like my gf is 5'0 tiny and im 6'1 after frauding and she is always upset when i tease about her height ("i wish i wasn't so tiny" etc etc). i think thats how ugly girls feel about being ugly. Its all about validation. Not necessarily attraction

freiza

Zzz
Obviously exaggerated but there is some truth to it, it's usually a surprise who the best looking people are with.
A lot, seriously a lot, of people want the control of dating down way more than they do some 10/10. And it's easy to end up dating down when you're at the top.
inb4 I called coper again for saying this, seen it literally hundreds and hundreds of times.

U think super GL people wanna be worshipped in a way and validated, so that's why they marry down. And bc its less hassle competing with a GL girl and her endless options?

Whateva

~~~
Oldcels
U think super GL people wanna be worshipped in a way and validated, so that's why they marry down. And bc its less hassle competing with a GL girl and her endless options?
I’ve seen a variety of reasons why people date down. For some, looks don’t seem to matter as much, or they have tastes way below their own league. For some, it’s a fear of being cheated on, not wanting any competition for their bf/gf.