Go to tinder and look at your matches
My matches are all 4.5-5s which means im a 4.5

LOL @ me being bluepilled thinking I was a 6
6s never swipe right to me because im not their looksmatch
Your tinder matches ARE YOUR LOOKSMATCH

smellysocks

Gigachad
I disagree

Hypergamy is rampant in the casual sex market. Women know they can get away withfucking hotter guys than they are and women know they have all the power. Women specifically go on tinder because it's a loophole and they can avoid fucking looksmatched men

If you think a 4.5 male would even get anything let alone 4.5 women on tinder, you're wrong

The best indicator of your looks level/lms level is probably the quality of your ltrs

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
tinder is a scam anyway... 

the other day I swiped right a fatty (got deceived, she looked very normal in the pic) and 5 mins later she spammed me with messages. Just lol if she thought I were on same looks level with her lmao.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Dentist said:
smellysocks said:
I disagree

Hypergamy is rampant in the casual sex market. Women know they can get away withfucking hotter guys than they are and women know they have all the power. Women specifically go on tinder because it's a loophole and they can avoid fucking looksmatched men

If you think a 4.5 male would even get anything let alone 4.5 women on tinder, you're wrong

The best indicator of your looks level/lms level is probably the quality of your ltrs
Dunno about this tbh. 
There are alot of below av girls on there as well and they dont get to fuck the 7/10 males.
No, but they'd probably realistically get 5.5-6/10 males

The point is, when it comes to simply hooking up, men usually have to drop their crosshairs downwards a tier or two, and women can usually get a guy 1-1.5pts above them to pump and dump them

smellysocks

Gigachad
Dentist said:
smellysocks said:
No, but they'd probably realistically get 5.5-6/10 males

The point is, when it comes to simply hooking up, men usually have to drop their crosshairs downwards a tier or two, and women can usually get a guy 1-1.5pts above them to pump and dump them
how do you do on tinder?
sub4s and fatsos... The odd slim single mom... most of the time they just flake on me :ugh:

Legalizer

Banned
Compare yourself to ugly and good looking people then judge from people' reaction (being nice, smile)