FireHaze

Gigachad
The types of girls that rejected us in high school. Slim busty high E women with cute faces and clear skin and nice hair.

Getting attention from titless/low E/fat/ugly/old women you might as well get none at all. They're basically your consolation prize for being unable to snag a Stacy.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
What about companionship and family?
What are you? Low T?

I don't give a fuck about any of that. I just want hot girls to want my dick.

FireHaze

Gigachad
highinhibcel said:
Just inject estrogen until you find low e girls attractive.
I want the validation more than anything. I want all the bad bitches to want my dick.

I want Staceys to flirt with me. Not Agathas.

Furby

Normie
FireHaze said:
Getting attention from titless/low E/fat/ugly/old women you might as well get none at all.

Actually it is worse than none at all, its legit depressing because they see you as their looksmatch!

ANY VALIDATION IS GOOD VALIDATION BOYO. Trust me when I tell you that there's incels on this forum that have never gotten a single IOI in their entire lives. Don't joke around with this stuff man, people are sensitive.

stamaster21

Slayer
FireHaze said:
The types of girls that rejected us in high school. Slim busty high E women with cute faces and clear skin and nice hair.

Getting attention from titless/low E/fat/ugly/old women you might as well get none at all.
So fuckn 100 percent true this was the hottest girl in our 8th grade graduating class, at the time she amogged 98 percent of the girls and i was about 13 and half she was 14. my how in 14 years how time robs girls of their beauty so quickly. I remember her walking away into a arcade with her boyfriend and me feeling a pain in my chest thinking i wish i had her mind you i was 13 and a half at the time. Now today she is like 6.5/10 today but back then she was a 8/10. Interest shown from a women over 25+ is worthless to me even if she is hot its nothing but a fuck buddy nothing long-term.

// Infolinks