• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The only reason Indians are stereotyped as incels is because western exposure to them is not good.

FancyWalletCEO

Jesuit
Masculinity Crew
Every Indian I've met was a fat gas station attendant or a monobrowed uni student. There's no reason why Indians wouldn't be moggers, having the same height and facial shape as white people. The issue is that most western Indians are super looksminned. Most western Indians put no effort into their appearance at all and are predisposed to having a high natural BF%.

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “MUH WYWIMMINZ AYAN QWEEENZ”
Gorilla Crew
North Indians with good nutrition are like 5'10. Bad frames aren't an Indian trait that I know of. It's arabs who are known for having wide hips.
Most ethnics lack looks maxxing I think only thugmaxxed NT maxxed blacks and Arabs/Latinos looksmax with the hue cut single ring fades shape ups etc

Andy Bernard

Champion
Every Indian I've met was a fat gas station attendant or a monobrowed uni student. There's no reason why Indians wouldn't be moggers, having the same height and facial shape as white people. The issue is that most western Indians are super looksminned. Most western Indians put no effort into their appearance at all and are predisposed to having a high natural BF%.
Lol @ people who think Indians have the same face shape as Whites

Whites don't even have the same face shape. There's Chad's face and incel face. It's not race specific. Ugly is ugly

bittercurry

Sexy Southhall Punjabi Uncle
Even predisposition to high bf% is a myth. I realized the hard way. I thought I had it till recently but by just gettinf my diet, nutrition and sleep right, I realise I actually have fast metabolism. Being couch potato with junk food for years will always lead to low T, poor digestion and hence slow metabolism.

bittercurry

Sexy Southhall Punjabi Uncle
Even predisposition to high bf% is a myth. I realized the hard way. I thought I had it till recently but by just gettinf my diet, nutrition and sleep right, I realise I actually have fast metabolism. Being couch potato with junk food for years will always lead to low T, poor digestion and hence slow metabolism.
I think most people aint fucked in this in genrral unless there is a thyroid problem or somethinf. Its a coping mechanism to justify gluttony

reptiles

Champion
Lol @ people who think Indians have the same face shape as Whites

Whites don't even have the same face shape. There's Chad's face and incel face. It's not race specific. Ugly is ugly

This Is true NGL however on the average the white face mogs the IRL ethnic face i've seen on the real world it could just be the ethnics down here are subhuman as fuck on here the ethnics look fine where i live there like way below average severely so.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
This Is true NGL however on the average the white face mogs the IRL ethnic face i've seen on the real world it could just be the ethnics down here are subhuman as fuck on here the ethnics look fine where i live there like way below average severely so.
Nar it’s legit avg white Face ID slightly better than ethnic face on avg. which is sad as avg white looks like shit as well so what does that say about our races LOL

reptiles

Champion
Nar it’s legit avg white Face ID slightly better than ethnic face on avg. which is sad as avg white looks like shit as well so what does that say about our races LOL

I don't understand it why are curries so ugly on average where I live like i wanna be proven wrong but there all potato faced inbreds almost fuck me that hurts

reptiles

Champion
North Indians with good nutrition are like 5'10. Bad frames aren't an Indian trait that I know of. It's arabs who are known for having wide hips.

LEL my ancestors were way taller the upper Mesolithic skulls from the skulls in Harappa showed an average height of 5 8. Factoring in the fact most of these skulls were deprived of nuitrion relative to modern standards our pre Mesolithic ancestors had a genetic potential of around 5 11 to 6 foot in height.

This reduced due to a reduction in nutrition this is what leads to the abysmal height of south Asia basically Indians got fucked due to agriculture

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
I don't understand it why are curries so ugly on average where I live like i wanna be proven wrong but there all potato faced inbreds almost fuck me that hurts
Most SSA immagrints I see are also ugly cunts like PSL 2 and 5’8 level shit they embarrass me why am I compared to them

I feel your pain

Indians are there to be laughed at. Thats a valid reason to exist. Not every race can be mogger race. One has to be the ugly