• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The only people "Looksmaxxing" here are getting their shit paid for free

Through the goverment. And have well off parents to boot. When they tell you you aren't putting enough effort into looksmaxing... :lol:

shitposter

Regular
LOL at the parents.  Even if I was rich and my kid asked me to pay for his plastic surgery I would say sure lets go see a plastic surgeon right now and then drop him off at the mental hospital.  :giggle:

Vertu

Joke
The fact is, this entire forum is really fucking pathetic, lazy, and overall very low-T. Hardly the "pioneers" of LMS.

I was expecting crazy transformations by now through roids, through plastic surgery, etc. Guess what? I've seen nothing. People here haven't done anything to max their M + S either. No ballsy business moves, no viral media campaigns, nothing.

Place is getting really fucking boring. It's a shame because it could have been so much more. I guess not everybody can be me.

Neo

Joke
If I had the money I would pay every single penny to see my kid good looking. I don't want to repeat the same subhuman process. It would kill me inside.

Vertu said:
The fact is, this entire forum is really fucking pathetic, lazy, and overall very low-T. Hardly the "pioneers" of LMS.

I was expecting crazy transformations by now through roids, through plastic surgery, through whatever. Guess what? I've seen nothing. People here haven't done anything to max their M + S either. No ballsy business moves, no viral media campaigns, nothing.

Place is getting really fucking boring. It's a shame because it could have been so much more. I guess not everybody can be me.

You sound like you're still plugged. Unplug yourself...

... It's time.

MichaelSzny

Banned
I paid for my rhinoplasty and otoplasty all by myself.
Insurance paid for septo tho.

Steam

Regular
गांड मरा भोसडीके