• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

THE ONLY MANLET I RESPECT

THE ONE AND ONLY 
REY ''THE GIANT KILLER' MYSTERIO
5'2 GIGA MOGGING MACHINE SLAYER 
MOGGING THE GREAT KHALI TO ABSOLUTE DEATH

YEAH WHATS UR SONS NAME? OH YEAH HIS NAME IS REY FUCKING MYSTERIO

LOOKS= 10/10 ( WITH MASC) INSANELY IMTIMIDATING DARK TRIAD SLAYER
STATUS= 1000000000000/10 

in a few years i will kick his ass brother @"aspiedotnet" but yes he is a unmoggable jiu jitsu slayer

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Melvin Manhoef brutally mogs him.

Melvin Manhoef = a truly unmoggable manlet..

he might be a manlet, but his jacked physique, explosiveness, insane strength, alpha low inhib 
behaviour, big robust skull and huge horse cock make up for it

[img=806x453]
he mogs every single man ever posted here to oblivion. in fact, he mogs almost every dude out there to oblivion.

look at him talking shit to this 6'4" elite fighter and he doesn't even give a fuk. Melvin Manhoef won that fight too. look how scared the tall dude looks

[img=806x456]
you can't mess with this machine.

look how this fucking madman trains his neck. like a true badass warrior

[img=806x453]
look how he brutally knocks out his opponents. like he is about to brutally murder them. doesn't matter if they are much bigger than him. he will knock them out..

[img=806x454][img=650x487]
he knocks the living soul out of robust samoan dudes like they are nothing with one single punch..

[img=650x425]https://i.redd.it/vkk075fo8wkz.gif[/img]

look at him psyching up the one and only Badr Hari. both are insane KO artists with over 90% knockout ratio. both huge slayers from the same gym

[img=806x453]https://j.gifs.com/RopVGL.gif[/img]

absolute beasts

:bean:

this dude has extremely high T levels. just fucking imagine..

:dre:

he would cuck every single guy there is. no one stands a chance against him.

[img=806x453]https://j.gifs.com/rRjlx6.gif[/img]

[size=xx-large]this dude ain't human. he is a fucking beast![/size]

@"undisputed" he is a UNMOGGABLE GIGA SLAYER 11/10 MUH AESTHETICS THIS GUY JUST BRUTALLY MURDERS YOU 

look how he slaughters this nerdic cuck without even trying just lol

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
@"undisputed" 

I enjoyed reading that.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
presidentelyar12333 said:
@"undisputed" he is a UNMOGGABLE GIGA SLAYER 11/10 MUH AESTHETICS THIS GUY JUST BRUTALLY MURDERS YOU 

look how he slaughters this nerdic cuck without even trying just lol

:tyson:

Magnifique said:
@"undisputed" 

I enjoyed reading that.

:leo:

QFT

Regular

this is the gayest gif i've ever seen @"undisputed"

how the fuck is that gay? he is training the most important muscle dude his NECK in a epic variation way @"QFT" 

QFT

Regular
presidentelyar12333 said:
how the fuck is that gay? he is training the most important muscle dude his NECK in a epic variation way @"QFT" 

he can just do tried and tested neck curls and wrestler bridges instead of presenting his butthole to a guy

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
QFT said:

:coping:
how is it gay, you coping faggot? that's alpha as fuk. he trains his big strong neck like a true badass fighter

a pussy like you will never be able to do something like that, you low T soft subhuman. your pencil neck would snap into pieces if you tried that
keep crying for him because he is an absolute unmoggable slayer and you are an inferior subhuman he could easily make his bitch. kill yourself, cuck

undisputed said:
QFT said:

how is it gay, you coping faggot? that's alpha as fuk. he trains his big strong neck like a true badass fighter

a pussy like you will never be able to do something like that, you low T soft subhuman. your pencil neck would snap into pieces if you tried that
keep crying for him because he is an absolute unmoggable slayer and you are an inferior subhuman he could easily make his bitch. kill yourself, cuck

It’s fucking GAY. Accept it you lil bitch

[quote='@"]

[size=xx-large]ITS NOT FUCKING GAY YOU SUBHUMAN HE IS TRAINING HIS NECK LIKE A BAD ASS WARRIOR JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS GAY ITS NOT YOU ARE JUST PROJECTING YOUR HOMOSEXUAL FANTASYS
[/size]

[size=xx-large]LOOK AT THIS GUY @"undisputed" HE PROJECTS SO HARD JUST BECAUSE HIS ASS  COMES 51CM TOO CLOSE HUR DUR ITS GAY BLABLABLA PLS ROAST HIM , 
[/size]
[/quote]

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Roger The Rapist said:
undisputed said:

It’s fucking GAY. Accept it you lil bitch

:fingerwave:
the only thing that's gay here is when you dig up your great-grandfather's grave and ride his cock, you subhuman queer homosexual scum. kill yourself