• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the only hope i have is my height and the fact that normies irl tell me i am handsome

Firebvnny

Terachang
That’s a lot going for you

Recently I was going through my air bnb guests and I remember a fairly attractive guest she was actually my 1st one

got railed by a lean chad with a bald fade and Nike prestos. Anyway I saw pictures of her on Tinder swiping on my larp account as a salary man this time and I remember her being actually hotter in person. She was like lean and had full tits and was all brown and golden like a proper sea gook. But on Tinder it would have been a swipe left.

goodposthistory

Gammler
That’s a lot going for you

Recently I was going through my air bnb guests and I remember a fairly attractive guest she was actually my 1st one

got railed by a lean chad with a bald fade and Nike prestos. Anyway I saw pictures of her on Tinder swiping on my larp account as a salary man this time and I remember her being actually hotter in person. She was like lean and had full tits and was all brown and golden like a proper sea gook. But on Tinder it would have been a swipe left.
i had a similar experience with a girl i went on a date with earlier this year

I only had one pic of me on tinder, as it is the only one i look okay on (it's 2 years old and i have completely diff haircut lol)

So she asked me to send her another one before meeting. I managed to meet up with her without sending a pic

So on the date my autistic ass looked at her and said "Now i know why you asked for a second picture before meeting up", because i thought she was way more beautiful irl. But of course she took it the wrong way and asked me how she could improve her tinder profile later on JFL

goodposthistory

Gammler
Girls will make it very obvious if you are goodlooking
I've only had fat chicks being very touchy with me and asking me questions like "how come you don't have a girlfriend". Good looking girls have told me i look like a model, but i never felt any sexual tension with them (or i am too retarded to notice)

what does that mean

Firebvnny

Terachang
i had a similar experience with a girl i went on a date with earlier this year

I only had one pic of me on tinder, as it is the only one i look okay on (it's 2 years old and i have completely diff haircut lol)

So she asked me to send her another one before meeting. I managed to meet up with her without sending a pic

So on the date my autistic ass looked at her and said "Now i know why you asked for a second picture before meeting up", because i thought she was way more beautiful irl. But of course she took it the wrong way and asked me how she could improve her tinder profile later on JFL

So you liked her instantly but just blew the date part?

goodposthistory

Gammler
So you liked her instantly but just blew the date part?
well. i really liked her personality

even just texting her i felt like i could just be myself around her, which i really struggle with around hot girls

i really like her phenotype and i thought she had a cute face, but there was no sexual tension at all during the date

she was also the feminist leftist type...

Firebvnny

Terachang
well. i really liked her personality

even just texting her i felt like i could just be myself around her, which i really struggle with around hot girls

i really like her phenotype and i thought she had a cute face, but there was no sexual tension at all during the date

she was also the feminist leftist type...
most times the sexual tension is one way just from the guy coz we are jorny want to fuck

Building it in her is probably what most pua guys try to do but I guess you didn’t get to try to escalate if she was asking for next date tips

goodposthistory

Gammler
most times the sexual tension is one way just from the guy coz we are jorny want to fuck

Building it in her is probably what most pua guys try to do but I guess you didn’t get to try to escalate if she was asking for next date tips
i am usually pretty low energy and the dates are usually pretty dry. tbf tho i have a pretty dry sense of humor, and girls generally seem to like that

but i am way too tense around strangers to feel horny and except for one girl i don't even find the chicks i go out with hot in the first place

Firebvnny

Terachang
i am usually pretty low energy and the dates are usually pretty dry. tbf tho i have a pretty dry sense of humor, and girls generally seem to like that

but i am way too tense around strangers to feel horny and except for one girl i don't even find the chicks i go out with hot in the first place

yeah that’s how I act when dating normie girls like bankers don’t even try to escalate and if she doesn’t text back no biggie

looking back now I wonder why I even went out with normies

goodposthistory

Gammler
looking back now I wonder why I even went out with normies
every 6 to 12 months i reinstall tinder and it's always the same

the gling girls i match with it never works out

and all that's left is some girls i don't even find attractive, but they are the ones that reply to me and understand my jokes etc.

so i ask them on a date. the dates are usually pretty similar. then we part ways and never speak to each other again