the only guy with jailbiat gf sub 5 looks is me

oren

Incel
How can you guys cop with that ?
Shes 18 plus but look young

oren

Incel
Lol none if you will get any better and i was voted 3 on sluthate so i guees male date up do exist

IcedEarth

Slayer
kinda piglet face but whatever floats your boat buddy boy, having her is still better than shitposting from the basement

rigidity

Slayer
oren said:
Lol none if you will get any better and i was voted 3 on sluthate so i guees male date up do exist

It's really not uncommon with girls that age.  Dating up sans money becomes a lot rarer after girls enter their mid to late-twenties.

oren

Incel
pringles said:
That's not your girlfriend you pretentious ugly fuck
Ban him
[hr]
rigidity said:
oren said:

It's really not uncommon with girls that age.  Dating up sans money becomes a lot rarer after girls enter their mid to late-twenties.
Im only one month in asia i need a nose surgrey bad and after i learn thai i will be god

IcedEarth

Slayer
are asian women tight?

presuming you personally got average size

oren

Incel
IcedEarth said:
are asian women tight?

presuming you personally got average size
One slut asian called my 5.5 small sometime i think sluthate not redpill as real life , i have 0 reason to try white woman i know 100% i will not make it .
Anyway size doesnt matter much becauze you find girl with one or 0 bf , any below
160cm girlz are so tight i waste lot of money on lubrication it hard to enter even when wet