The one and only benefit of living around ethnics

Is that they remind me to stay in fighting shape. Seeing a subhuman walking around menacingly is a reminder to go beat the shit out of a punching bag for a couple hours while imagining it's them.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
95% of ethnik-haters on this forum are self-hating ethniks themselves.

Seek some therapy.

diegobarrueco

Banned
most ethnics would destroy you white cucks

just lol one of your punches would shatter your first on my 6 inch zygos

IceCutter

Gigachad
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
Is that they remind me to stay in fighting shape. Seeing a subhuman walking around menacingly is a reminder to go beat the shit out of a punching bag for a couple hours while imagining it's them.
but knowing deep inside they could easily kill you in a fight

dam that must suck

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

King Chad

Normie
diegobarrueco said:

Lol @ your zygos being 6x bigger than ur dick

#ethnikproblems

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
King Chad said:
diegobarrueco said:

Lol @ your zygos being 6x bigger than ur dick

#ethnikproblems
Fucking lol'd

IceCutter said:
but knowing deep inside they could easily kill you in a fight

dam that must suck

I'm 6'3 and have been doing MMA since i was a kid.

And LOL @ thinking that i would be around feral animals without being armed.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
As a white male, you have every right to be afraid. Typically, Blacks and Mexicans are far superior fighters than the average white male. You can even look at boxing, no race has a history of more dominate fighters than Mexico. And some of the most dominate fighters ever have been black. So the odds are against you, my friend.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Yet you see them and run home to hit a punchbag

just lol

diegobarrueco said:

Were I am from you're taught to shoot guns from childhood. I got a rife for my 5th birthday and that was the same age that my father taught me to hunt and skin animals.

LOL @ thinking all white people are cucks. Many would love for nothing more than to hunt ethnics for sport.

Anakind

King of Chads
Nizoral Babe said:
As a white male, you have every right to be afraid. Typically, Blacks and Mexicans are far superior fighters than the average white male. You can even look at boxing, no race has a history of more dominate fighters than Mexico. And some of the most dominate fighters ever have been black. So the odds are against you, my friend.
The odds are simply against him b/c ethnics always come in packs.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
diegobarrueco said:

Were I am from you're taught to shoot guns from childhood. I got a rife for my 5th birthday and that was the same age that my father taught me to hunt and skin animals.

LOL @ thinking all white people are cucks. Many would love for nothing more than to hunt ethnics for sport.
You think gang members aren't carrying guns too? Pick a fight with a random thug, see how that goes for you.
[hr]
Anakind said:
Nizoral Babe said:
The odds are simply against him b/c ethnics always come in packs.
This too. Like fucking wolves, man.

paulus

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
But who was eastern europeans?

IceCutter said:
Yet you see them and run home to hit a punchbag

just lol

So you suggest i beat the shit out of some shit skin and then go to jail, have to spend thousands in court costs, and then lose my criminal record? LOL @ thinking ethnics are worth anything to me, let alone throwing my life away over.

Nizoral Babe said:
LOL @ Mexicans being great fighters. 300 conquistadors conquered your entire people. 300.

IceCutter

Gigachad
yehh... you just keep on telling yourself that's the reason you're not fighting with ethnics

pringles said:
Nizoral Babe said:
That's because Mexicans and hoodlums alike take up poverty-tier sports, moron. Add to that Mexicans are all in the lower weight divisions(weight classes are there to protect smaller fighters). Add to that all boxing titles in the past 60 years have been won by the aid of steroids.

Ethnics are completely overrepresented in sports like boxing. Last time I checked the recent HW world champs were white. (not that it matters it's an irrelevant sport)

Now clean this dirt off my shoe, dirty Mexican coper.
Pretty much. To take up a career where you are guaranteed brain damage and nerve damage you have to have no other options. Anyways, Eastern Europeans are running the game now. Anyone watch Sergai Kovelev beat the shit out of some nigger last weekend?
[hr]
IceCutter said:
yehh... you just keep on telling yourself that's the reason you're not fighting with ethnics

You are a shit skin speaking the English language. That is the biggest harbinger of your inferiority!

IceCutter

Gigachad
Harbinger? Lol i just know you would get taken out in a fight.

Anyways I love when ethnics talk about masculinity or toughness, their arguments always deduce to them being tougher because they are closer to being animals.

The irony is that yes animals are savage, yet, humans (white people) hunt them for sport.

Humans > animals (includes ethnics)