The oldcel at my right [pic]

Brio

Slayer
purps drank said:
Wow that was fucking intense.

The guy at my left has 4 degrees. His forehead is tiny and his overall skull too. small forehead theory debunked?

Mughal

Banned
This picture proves it.

Brio = slayer = rotfrauder theory

shlayer

Slayer
Lol forhead size dosnt mean shit, lol if you actually believe these theories brio.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Brio said:
purps drank said:
Wow that was fucking intense.

The guy at my left has 4 degrees. His forehead is tiny and his overall skull too. small forehead theory debunked?

Iirc, skull circumference/size may have a correlation to cranial vault size & total brain volume, but it isn't a perfect one. It's also important to keep in mind that there are several brain characteristics potentially related to intelligence aside from total volume & mass.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brio, come to New York. I'll help you get some solid pussy. Girls may not like Chad types in Italy but in the US that's what wets the pussies

feg

Chad
Brio said:
people bully me everytime. Yes, even if I'm more robust than my bully
ur like 180 and muscular too, right?

Brio

Slayer
feg said:
Brio said:
people bully me everytime. Yes, even if I'm more robust than my bully
ur like 180 and muscular too, right?
yes
[hr]
Dentist said:
brio do girls not come up and flirt with you when you go out alot? Honestly I'm surprised if not.
girls ignore me. I'm literally invisible

Namek

Chad
Incels dont take selfies like that. We're too insecure even if we are not subhuman. You sound like the next orb to be outed as a troll.

Brio

Slayer
Namek said:
Incels dont take selfies like that. We're too insecure even if we are not subhuman. You sound like the next orb to be outed as a troll.
Believe me I probably look better in selfies with this angle because irl people told me I make ' gay/weird face ' when I take pics