• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The Official Incel Fashion Guide

rigidity

Regular
Weaselface said:
rigidity said:
Can you post good clothes for sub-6 males?  Just so they don't dress above their attractiveness.  I'm clothes shopping and need to be careful.

Unassuming desaturated detail-less long/short-sleeve T-shirt with some conventional khakis/jeans. A plain shirt is as far as you can go as a subhuman without women instinctively perceiving you as hubris-afflicted genetic refuse: an uppity usurper that must be punished.

This is your uniform, camouflage, and shroud:

I'm going out shopping to load my closet full of this.  

I need a good cloak and this is it.

Mew'sDisciple

rigidity said:
Weaselface said:
Unassuming desaturated detail-less long/short-sleeve T-shirt with some conventional khakis/jeans. A plain shirt is as far as you can go as a subhuman without women instinctively perceiving you as hubris-afflicted genetic refuse: an uppity usurper that must be punished.

This is your uniform, camouflage, and shroud:

I'm going out shopping to load my closet full of this.  

I need a good cloak and this is it.

Nice clavicles

rigidity

Regular
PucciBoi said:

Many of us incels feel like we're drowning whilst intoxicated, similar to OmegaKV, so we do not support alcohol t-shirts.  Alcohol is what makes Sluts possible, which is why we are incel in the first place.

I am philosophically wholly opposed to that t-shirt.

rigidity

Regular
Severe Retard said:
Just lol if you aren't hitting the streets in mens 15/16 fw saint laurent

Just LOL if you're having sex and chasing women giving dem hos attention.

PucciBoi

rigidity said:
PucciBoi said:

Many of us incels feel like we're drowning whilst intoxicated, similar to OmegaKV, so we do not support alcohol t-shirts.  Alcohol is what makes Sluts possible, which is why we are incel in the first place.

but it communicates that you're cool and easy going which is all that matters as far as personality goes, the rest relies on your 'face' value

legit. have been wearing grey all my life. its the only which doesnt scream "LOOK AT ME WITH DISGUST BECAUSE IM A SUBHUMAN"

rigidity

Regular
PucciBoi said:
rigidity said:

but it communicates that you're cool and easy going which is all that matters as far as personality goes, the rest relies on your 'face' value

My face value is shit.  Why would being cool and easy going matter?  I'm going to get treated like shit whatever I do.

PucciBoi

rigidity said:
PucciBoi said:

My face value is shit.  Why would being cool and easy going matter?  I'm going to get treated like shit whatever I do.

you can at least not look like somebody uncool for the jocks to tease :H: