The Official Guide: How to meet/date women as a FAer

SlickRick

Cuck
[font=arial, sans-serif]Introduction[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]First and foremost, this isn't a hook up guide. Regardless of what many say IRL or on the forums, some of us have no interest in hooking up. I never have and sharing your body with someone you barely know just isn't the same. I would much rather date and establish a connection before having sex. Having a legit gf is one of the GOAT feelings in the world and hooking up with randos isn't going to replicate that.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I know many on this forum claim to be IRL rejects or FAers. I'm sure most of that is exaggerated, but this guide is meant for those of us that have a limited social circle due to whatever circumstances. Getting a gf is easy when you actually have girls that are in your social circle or group of friends. Personally, I've never had a girl that I'm "friends" with nor ones that I've ever hung out with as friends. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Background[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I can't say what exactly spurred me to make this thread, but it shot into my head today, so here it goes. I'm 26, as many probably already know. I was in the USAF for 4 years after high school. I didn't date much during that time b/c I deployed twice and moved around a lot. I dated one girl for 6 months, but it did not work out once I deployed. I got out at around the age of 22. Unfortunately, I am originally from a small town of 5,000 people. I moved back home after I got out to start going to school. Well, no good women stick around in my hometown. The only way to get women there was to be an ex-con or a drug addict. I was also back living at home and the prospect of bringing women back just wasn't possible. I dated a few girls during this time, but never amounted to much. All of my friends were also getting older and stopped hanging out. So I had no social network, nor any women to choose from. Plus I began commuting to school plus working so I did not have time for women even if I wanted to date.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Last year, I decided to move to the city my school was located in. Originally I was commuting 45 minutes one way, so it got to be tiresome. Plus I was getting older, and no longer wanted to live at home. Being an older student sucks extremely. While I can easily pass for 21 or so, I'm not. So, its been extremely hard to fit in socially. I also did not have time to join clubs plus working a lot so I was SOL. My room mates and I also aren't alike so no help there. I spent my friday and saturday nights drinking alone at my apartment or going to a bar alone and talking to strangers (strong life I know lol). I got tired of living like that and really wanted to start dating again, but I didn't know how to start.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My first relationship after moving was from Craigslist. I posted an ad "Looking for a good girl." What a mistake that was. I did end up getting a response from a girl who went to my school. We did end up dating and had a lot of unprotected sex, but she ended up cheating on me.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It took me about 5 months to get over that, and in May I decided to finally start dating again. Confidence was low, and I wasn't sure I could do it. But, I forced myself.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What works?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Download Tinder immediately. While, the glory days of Tinder are over, there are SOME good girls on Tinder that are looking for relationships. TAKE GOOD PICTURES OF YOURSELF, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T TRULY ACCURATELY REPRESENT YOU. Don't use pictures that make you look like shit or with bad lighting. My advice is to use at least 3 pictures, with the first pic being a very good face pic. Regardless of how ugly you think you are, you aren't, keep trying to find that perfect angle and lighting. GIRLS TAKE HUNDREDS OF PICS BEFORE FINALLY FINDING THE PERFECT ONE. Its okay if you need to take ten or so. Never be hard on yourself. I specifically have looking for long term in my profile, and I get messages based solely off that. Its perfectly fine to message girls first, but don't waste anymore time if you get a bad response. There are MANY girls on Tinder just looking for attention or b/c they are bored. Focus your time on the leads that prove worthy. Also, you don't need to make the conversation sexual, but do try to set up a date or the idea of a date quickly. USE SOLID TINDER OPENS FOR THE FIRST FEW LINES THEN SWITCH TO YOURSELF. THERE ARE A FEW THREADS ON THIS FORUM OF SOLID OPENERS AND I USE THE SAME ONE WITH EVERY GIRL AND ALSO GETS A RESPONSE. Also get their number after maybe 5,6 messages. Set up the date afterwards. You don't need to go no contact. They are looking to date, same as you, so don't not be yourself or play stupid games. I will get into the first date in the next section.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The First Date[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Well you've gotten this far without fucking up and actually got a girl to go on a date with you. The first date should always be at a restaurant. Don't be one of those retards that asks the girl where they want to eat. Pick the place and they will say yes without fail. I always choose some place I personally want to go b/c I like the food. Always meet them there, remember you are both looking to date, so its less awkward and forceful just meeting there. I don't ever advise dressing up either on the first date. I usually wear cargo shorts and a T-shirt, and I've always gotten complements b/c I'm not trying to impress. You shouldn't make them feel like you are forcing things. Anyway, the initial meet-up will happen in the parking lot. Get there about 10 minutes before the time you've agreed. Be OUTSIDE your vehicle waiting for them to roll up. Usually they will go for a hug and the date begins. You should open any doors etc. and be polite. THE NUMBER ONE THING IS TO BE CONFIDENT. REMEMBER IF THIS DOESN'T WORK THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN. YOU ARE THE COMMODITY B/C YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DATE. MOST MEN DON'T. Most women tend to talk more than men, so let her talk about herself, which help with any awkward silence. If you make any mistakes, make a joke about. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ex: One one of my dates I took us through the exit door instead of the entrance. Instead of being an autist, I made a joke about how I was getting us off to a great start. They love when you can brush things off with humor.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My daily day consists of going to the gym, work, or school. I don't have any friends I hang out with here, oh and I post on forums. She will ask about what you do in your free time. Say anything you do with confidence. I would tell them that I hang out with myself a lot b/c I'm pretty awesome so its a lot of fun. They love shit like that. It shows you aren't embarrassed about anything in your life. Eventually the date will begin to come to a close. Its up to you if you want to split or pay, but I usually pay.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If there was a legit connection and you are both feeling it, you will usually talk in the parking lot for about 15-20 minutes. Don't always have the kiss in mind, some girls are super traditional or insecure about it. If the opening is there, then go for it. Part ways on a good note. Now, if the date was awesome and there was a connection, THEY WILL TEXT YOU THAT NIGHT. Guaranteed. Don't be needy or ask them something like "did you have a good time?" Say things like "I had a lot of fun, or I had a good time."[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Now the 2nd date can be less formal, a movie at one your houses, or somewhere in public. After around 3-4 dates, ask them out, and most likely they will say yes. BUT, ALWAYS BE THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP. NEVER APPEAR CLINGY OR NEEDY. THAT IS THEIR JOB. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY ARE REPLACEABLE, YOU ARE THE HOT COMMODITY AND CAN EASILY FIND REPLACEMENT. KEEP YOUR CONFIDENCE HIGH. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]But, What doesn't work Rick?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Do not, I repeat do not waste any time on sites like pof, okcupid, etc. etc. These sites are for single fat moms and attentions whores. You will not find a decent girl no matter what. Put your time into stuff that works.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What about cold Approaching?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]YES! Cold-approaching can work. Keep in mind fellas, this guide is for those of us with no social circle!!! So cold-approaching might be necessary. If you feel comfortable making jokes and carrying a conversation then you should cold approach if you feel like its a good situation. If shes alone, then give it a shot. HOWEVER: Success rate varies especially if you are bad at openers. Do not put yourself into a constant rejection cycle. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'm ugly, nothing will work[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]With that attitude you will be a single autist the rest of your life. Very few people are truly ugly. I'm assuming you lift, so you've got something there already. Tell yourself positive affirmations and flush negative thoughts away. You must believe in yourself.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Conclusion[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I've used the exact methods I have described and been on 3 dates in one month. One of them led to a relationship, but I had a mental breakdown from not being over the cheating whore so it didn't work out. FORGET THE PAST AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE. I'm an average looking guy with no friends I hang out with here. Plus I'm 26, a student, and work shit jobs. If I can pull dates, anyone can. Feel free to post any other questions.[/font]

solidus

Coper
SlickRick said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]Introduction[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]First and foremost, this isn't a hook up guide. Regardless of what many say IRL or on the forums, some of us have no interest in hooking up. I never have and sharing your body with someone you barely know just isn't the same. I would much rather date and establish a connection before having sex. Having a legit gf is one of the GOAT feelings in the world and hooking up with randos isn't going to replicate that.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I know many on this forum claim to be IRL rejects or FAers. I'm sure most of that is exaggerated, but this guide is meant for those of us that have a limited social circle due to whatever circumstances. Getting a gf is easy when you actually have girls that are in your social circle or group of friends. Personally, I've never had a girl that I'm "friends" with nor ones that I've ever hung out with as friends. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Background[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I can't say what exactly spurred me to make this thread, but it shot into my head today, so here it goes. I'm 26, as many probably already know. I was in the USAF for 4 years after high school. I didn't date much during that time b/c I deployed twice and moved around a lot. I dated one girl for 6 months, but it did not work out once I deployed. I got out at around the age of 22. Unfortunately, I am originally from a small town of 5,000 people. I moved back home after I got out to start going to school. Well, no good women stick around in my hometown. The only way to get women there was to be an ex-con or a drug addict. I was also back living at home and the prospect of bringing women back just wasn't possible. I dated a few girls during this time, but never amounted to much. All of my friends were also getting older and stopped hanging out. So I had no social network, nor any women to choose from. Plus I began commuting to school plus working so I did not have time for women even if I wanted to date.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Last year, I decided to move to the city my school was located in. Originally I was commuting 45 minutes one way, so it got to be tiresome. Plus I was getting older, and no longer wanted to live at home. Being an older student sucks extremely. While I can easily pass for 21 or so, I'm not. So, its been extremely hard to fit in socially. I also did not have time to join clubs plus working a lot so I was SOL. My room mates and I also aren't alike so no help there. I spent my friday and saturday nights drinking alone at my apartment or going to a bar alone and talking to strangers (strong life I know lol). I got tired of living like that and really wanted to start dating again, but I didn't know how to start.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My first relationship after moving was from Craigslist. I posted an ad "Looking for a good girl." What a mistake that was. I did end up getting a response from a girl who went to my school. We did end up dating and had a lot of unprotected sex, but she ended up cheating on me.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It took me about 5 months to get over that, and in May I decided to finally start dating again. Confidence was low, and I wasn't sure I could do it. But, I forced myself.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What works?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Download Tinder immediately. While, the glory days of Tinder are over, there are SOME good girls on Tinder that are looking for relationships. TAKE GOOD PICTURES OF YOURSELF, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T TRULY ACCURATELY REPRESENT YOU. Don't use pictures that make you look like shit or with bad lighting. My advice is to use at least 3 pictures, with the first pic being a very good face pic. Regardless of how ugly you think you are, you aren't, keep trying to find that perfect angle and lighting. GIRLS TAKE HUNDREDS OF PICS BEFORE FINALLY FINDING THE PERFECT ONE. Its okay if you need to take ten or so. Never be hard on yourself. I specifically have looking for long term in my profile, and I get messages based solely off that. Its perfectly fine to message girls first, but don't waste anymore time if you get a bad response. There are MANY girls on Tinder just looking for attention or b/c they are bored. Focus your time on the leads that prove worthy. Also, you don't need to make the conversation sexual, but do try to set up a date or the idea of a date quickly. USE SOLID TINDER OPENS FOR THE FIRST FEW LINES THEN SWITCH TO YOURSELF. THERE ARE A FEW THREADS ON THIS FORUM OF SOLID OPENERS AND I USE THE SAME ONE WITH EVERY GIRL AND ALSO GETS A RESPONSE. Also get their number after maybe 5,6 messages. Set up the date afterwards. You don't need to go no contact. They are looking to date, same as you, so don't not be yourself or play stupid games. I will get into the first date in the next section.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The First Date[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Well you've gotten this far without fucking up and actually got a girl to go on a date with you. The first date should always be at a restaurant. Don't be one of those retards that asks the girl where they want to eat. Pick the place and they will say yes without fail. I always choose some place I personally want to go b/c I like the food. Always meet them there, remember you are both looking to date, so its less awkward and forceful just meeting there. I don't ever advise dressing up either on the first date. I usually wear cargo shorts and a T-shirt, and I've always gotten complements b/c I'm not trying to impress. You shouldn't make them feel like you are forcing things. Anyway, the initial meet-up will happen in the parking lot. Get there about 10 minutes before the time you've agreed. Be OUTSIDE your vehicle waiting for them to roll up. Usually they will go for a hug and the date begins. You should open any doors etc. and be polite. THE NUMBER ONE THING IS TO BE CONFIDENT. REMEMBER IF THIS DOESN'T WORK THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN. YOU ARE THE COMMODITY B/C YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DATE. MOST MEN DON'T. Most women tend to talk more than men, so let her talk about herself, which help with any awkward silence. If you make any mistakes, make a joke about. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ex: One one of my dates I took us through the exit door instead of the entrance. Instead of being an autist, I made a joke about how I was getting us off to a great start. They love when you can brush things off with humor.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My daily day consists of going to the gym, work, or school. I don't have any friends I hang out with here, oh and I post on forums. She will ask about what you do in your free time. Say anything you do with confidence. I would tell them that I hang out with myself a lot b/c I'm pretty awesome so its a lot of fun. They love shit like that. It shows you aren't embarrassed about anything in your life. Eventually the date will begin to come to a close. Its up to you if you want to split or pay, but I usually pay.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If there was a legit connection and you are both feeling it, you will usually talk in the parking lot for about 15-20 minutes. Don't always have the kiss in mind, some girls are super traditional or insecure about it. If the opening is there, then go for it. Part ways on a good note. Now, if the date was awesome and there was a connection, THEY WILL TEXT YOU THAT NIGHT. Guaranteed. Don't be needy or ask them something like "did you have a good time?" Say things like "I had a lot of fun, or I had a good time."[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Now the 2nd date can be less formal, a movie at one your houses, or somewhere in public. After around 3-4 dates, ask them out, and most likely they will say yes. BUT, ALWAYS BE THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP. NEVER APPEAR CLINGY OR NEEDY. THAT IS THEIR JOB. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY ARE REPLACEABLE, YOU ARE THE HOT COMMODITY AND CAN EASILY FIND REPLACEMENT. KEEP YOUR CONFIDENCE HIGH. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]But, What doesn't work Rick?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Do not, I repeat do not waste any time on sites like pof, okcupid, etc. etc. These sites are for single fat moms and attentions whores. You will not find a decent girl no matter what. Put your time into stuff that works.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What about cold Approaching?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]YES! Cold-approaching can work. Keep in mind fellas, this guide is for those of us with no social circle!!! So cold-approaching might be necessary. If you feel comfortable making jokes and carrying a conversation then you should cold approach if you feel like its a good situation. If shes alone, then give it a shot. HOWEVER: Success rate varies especially if you are bad at openers. Do not put yourself into a constant rejection cycle. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'm ugly, nothing will work[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]With that attitude you will be a single autist the rest of your life. Very few people are truly ugly. I'm assuming you lift, so you've got something there already. Tell yourself positive affirmations and flush negative thoughts away. You must believe in yourself.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Conclusion[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I've used the exact methods I have described and been on 3 dates in one month. One of them led to a relationship, but I had a mental breakdown from not being over the cheating whore so it didn't work out. FORGET THE PAST AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE. I'm an average looking guy with no friends I hang out with here. Plus I'm 26, a student, and work shit jobs. If I can pull dates, anyone can. Feel free to post any other questions.[/font]

SlickRick

Cuck
Will expand a few of the sections soon. Mods, can we get this stickied?