Reflex

Lookism God
fuck

ANY chinese guy marries a white girl, even kissed a white girl

theres a thread about it

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"the obsession of asians on this site with white women is scary"[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]It's 90% Tyger & his alts.[/font]

Jawanomics

Lookism God
OccamsRazorBurn said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"the obsession of asians on this site with white women is scary"[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]It's 90% Tyger & his alts.[/font]
I would go with 100%...but Asians are obsessed with white women.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
LOL YES, ALL OF IT IS TYGER. He has more alts than you can imagine, even ones that you won't be able to figure out. He changes his posting style to make it less obvious.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Jawanomics said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:

Yeah, I just don't get the level of mental illness that would drive some of them to prioritize race over looks. Just lol at them turning down potentially good looking asian girls for the whales & turtlebirds that get posted.

:what:

Reflex said:
fuck

theres a thread about it
It is an event of "man lands on moon" proportions for Asians. Literally, ascension.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Indirect4Life said:
Reflex said:
fuck

theres a thread about it
It is an event of "man lands on moon" proportions for Asians. Literally, ascension.
this

It's just so strange to see, compared with say 10 or 15 yrs ago. Soon it will be norm to see just like bbc and white.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

MrMatty

Coper
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Yeah, I just don't get the level of mental illness that would drive some of them to prioritize race over looks. Just lol at them turning down potentially good looking asian girls for the whales & turtlebirds that get posted.
Whats a turtlebird?

Oodar

Banned
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Jawanomics said:

:what:
Asian women are actually worse than white women when raised up in western society. There is no mental illness at play if they have a choice.

You guys who only brush shoulders with and pass by Asian girls on the street have no idea what they're really like.

// Infolinks