Copenhagen

Slayer
Is this that common? I only saw one handsome black man with a central european woman today.

ShadeRaven said:
Do interracial couples bother you?
He has a deep fascination with them and tends to stalk them on the streets taking photos. We're not sure why he is hiding his cuckold fetish because everything is safe to put out in the open here.

Gandharva

Banned
why does it matter? are u gonna fuck those women?women like black males in uk.get over it.

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
why does it matter? are u gonna fuck those women?women like black males in uk.get over it.
It's nonetheless mind-boggling no matter how many times you see it.

SeriousM

Normie
Might just be a UK thing, here in the USA you only see trashy and fat/ugly blondes with blacks. High LMS blacks can get decent looking ones though.

Gandharva

Banned
Im more flabbergasted than alot of stormfrontcels at seeing anthropomorphic apes with beautiful angels but it is what it is.exterior is not interior.just because white women are beautiful on the outside doesnt mean they are on the inside,their souls are dirty.

and Im part black.its not racism though......I dont care if its a black with aethiopid features of any shade.I may be jealous but its just normal male jealousy instead of disgust at the woman.

Im just as flabbergasted in seeing hot ethnik women like gooks with pink bald white men.fucking a corpse pig isnt much better than fuckign a gorilla.

stop thinking of that shit.just get with hot black women to get revenge if you feel your manhood is threatned by these couples.I personally could give less of a shit about such man vs man politics.

its pathetic...oh im fucking your women..so what

cats

Cuck
only a small number of them get legit hot girls, I used to think like you, but it's not like that.

Gandharva said:
Im more flabbergasted than alot of stormfrontcels at seeing anthropomorphic apes with beautiful angels but it is what it is.exterior is not interior.just because white women are beautiful on the outside doesnt mean they are on the inside,their souls are dirty.

and Im part black.its not racism though......I dont care if its a black with aethiopid features of any shade.I may be jealous but its just normal male jealousy instead of disgust at the woman.

Im just as flabbergasted in seeing hot ethnik women like gooks with pink bald white men.fucking a corpse pig isnt much better than fuckign a gorilla.

stop thinking of that shit.just get with hot black women to get revenge if you feel your manhood is threatned by these couples.I personally could give less of a shit about such man vs man politics.

its pathetic...oh im fucking your women..so what

mirin knowledge

currypowder

Normie
The issue with black, brown, Arab men getting with white or asian women is that it creates an imbalance. As those women are generally off limits due to religion,  upbringing or unattractiveness. And most white women and many asian women are whores due to glamorization of slut culture