the normies at work are 100x worse than the normies in school

at least in school you can be yourself, talk about sex, drugs and politics. 

you have to fucking stay not only blue pilled but PC as fuck with the normies at work. Somehow all of them are content to talk about sports and television each day. The most exciting conversation they've had in months is about best restaurants in a nearby city. when THAT qualifies as an interesting conversation you know you work at a fucking accounting firm with beta bitch play by the rules LOSERS

IcedEarth said:
just lol if you don't troll your co-workers absolutely fucking lol

I am still an intern buddy boy. I don't even start as staff until January. I can't be pissing people off before I even start  :lol:

my boss is a decent guy though he is a little smarter and funnier than these losers but still type A and OCD

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
depends, i was an intern in IT once, there was 4 other interns working with me, we ended up talking about drugs and went to a vap lounge after work to let loose and get fucked, that was the year when I experimented with a lot of drugs which I didn't have access to before I met them

I am the only intern now  :lol: they don't even really have work for me I get paid to do 2 hours of work per day and browse the net for 6 

This is my 4th office job internship and only the 1st one I had other interns I liked talking to working with me. They were all religious black girls though and only one of them evfen smoked weed others were straightedge  :lol:

I wish I could have cool coworkers

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
we did a lot of stupid shit at that job too, i brought vodka in a water bottle and kept sipping on it through out the day

one of the other guys brought blunts and we smoked it in a nearby park after work

lol I drink at work pretty often. sometimes i will pop pills or bump up in the bathroom but only if it's a slow day like these ones have been. even then I try to keep to myself on those days incase someone will call me out. 

I got called out for being fucked up on my last internship I don't want to spoil my reputation

rigidity

Slayer
There's a decent amount of pranking that goes on at my office.   We got shit faced when a client invited us to his country club yesterday.  Pretty fun, young office.

The last office I worked at was quite boring, though