The new Technology that will end signs of aging completely

Gandharva

Banned
The Plexr device! I was doing some searching on this procedure because the eyelift I will get is a plexr eyelift..the procedure uses a wireless tool that uses ionized gas(plasma)to contract,tighten and shrink the skin . theyve used it on jowls,saggy necks,forehead wrinkles  and it completely removes acne scars.its amazing.it isnt even really burning in the technical sence but more like vaporizing,so there is no bruising .it does hurt but numbing cream totally blocks the effect.

this is perfect.with a good anti-aging diet,creams and general lifestyle plus a plexr device we can slay until our 70s if we do indeed  make it.we need more collagen based products too.

TheTrews

Normie
Is the Plexr tresyment good to go?

I may go down to Harley Street and have it done.

Gandharva

Banned
the Plexr is used widely in italy as thats where it comes from.tons of doctors use it there.its also used in Ireland,UK,scotland....its not used in continental west europe unfortunately so youre in luck.its only about 350 pounds for one treatment .

what do you want done with the innovative plexr?removing acne scars?

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
the Plexr is used widely in italy as thats where it comes from.tons of doctors use it there.its also used in Ireland,UK,scotland....its not used in continental west europe unfortunately so youre in luck.its only about 350 pounds for one treatment .

what do you want done with the innovative plexr?removing acne scars?
Acne scars yes.

I have a small one on my cheek and some small ones my temple. It's very mild scarring and doesn't bother me too much. It would be for vanity's sake more than anything.

Giabiconi

Incel
Even if you could un-age skin, what about the fat loss, loss of muscle definition, etc? Aging isn't JUST skin.