• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News The Nail In The Coffin For Lookism LMS Theory - FACEandLMS / Black Pill Debunked. CHAD WORSHIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH! GTFIH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad is a complete joke to most girls (especially White girls). Okay, doesn't matter about my input, just watch the video. So, instead of giving statistics like FACEandLMS or Incel TV does, why don't they show actual proof like this guy? Because they're lying. IDGAF about some shitty statistics that even a retard can make, I want proof and yes here's the motherfuckin' proof.

LOL at the thumbs down and not a single angry fuck in the comments has given proof to debunk this video because it's impossible. These so-called Stacys don't even like Chads.

I don't know how much proof you retards need to stop with the "Chad slays" bullshit. Also, there is a Chad in the video and he has the ugliest girlfriend (akin to Tyler Maher).

HERE! Just watch the video. This is all the proof in 1 video. CHAD WORSHIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Killerryan675

Blackpill sage
Chad is a complete joke to most girls (especially White girls). Okay, doesn't matter about my input, just watch the video. So, instead of giving statistics like FACEandLMS or Incel TV does, why don't they show actual proof like this guy? Because they're lying. IDGAF about some shitty statistics that even a retard can make, I want proof and yes here's the motherfuckin' proof.

LOL at the thumbs down and not a single angry fuck in the comments has given proof to debunk this video because it's impossible. These so-called Stacys don't even like Chads.

I don't know how much proof you retards need to stop with the "Chad slays" bullshit. Also, there is a Chad in the video and he has the ugliest girlfriend (akin to Tyler Maher).

HERE! Just watch the video. This is all the proof in 1 video. CHAD WORSHIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

BLACK PILL IS MORE THAN LOOKS THEORY

Killerryan675

Blackpill sage
Black pill is basically having cognitive awareness thinking outside the box

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
i would refuse most girls in the video ngl.
But the point is different : LTR/Marriage dynamics are different. everyone can marry a decent looking girl.
Looks are more for either slaying which is dumb imo, or/and to land the best quality girl for your lineage + a totally better QOL by having halo effect, on top of actually liking what you see in the mirror.

monster79

Joke
Black pill/lms theory etc only applies to aspie life long losers. Not normal NT guys who would never sign up to a forum like this. Aspie weirdos will simply believe that the above couples are looksmatched or think that it is all fake. black pill stuff doesn't apply to a normal well adjusted guy with a normal social circle and a group of close friends and a good life.

Killerryan675

Blackpill sage
Black pill/lms theory etc only applies to aspie life long losers. Not normal NT guys who would never sign up to a forum like this. Aspie weirdos will simply believe that the above couples are looksmatched or think that it is all fake. black pill stuff doesn't apply to a normal well adjusted guy with a normal social circle and a group of close friends and a good life.
Cope again.

Black pill has life aspects.

Looks like your mommy and daddy coddled you too much

grace

dear intelligence agencies all posts by this ip...
HQNP
sub 5 and ure fucked.
life starts at 7 man or women

grace

HQNP
Brutal dose of reality

Fact of matter has always been that the average guy can still find love. But incels have been dejected year after year. Its a vicious cycle

@New Poster
avg guy isnt totally fucked. but its huge gap from 5 to 4.
also what stats do u want op wear go pros irl and post ,,ioi''s on lookism? or no girl looking at u during 10hr walk if opposite?

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐
HBO Manlets
avg guy isnt totally fucked. but its huge gap from 5 to 4.
Yep

And even if he is fucked, average normie advice can still work for him (hitting the gym, getting a haircut, bla bla)

Its the outliers that are completely fucked coupled with narcists that want to be considered higher than their rating

grace

HQNP
4 and 6 arent too much of outliers but both will still recieve attention positive or negative obv..
3-7 is where never began vs where it truly begins

s10m

Regular
This site is wrong on soo many levels.

The biggest slayers in HS and College are always the cool kids. The NT 4-7/10s. Chads are 1/1000.

Post college looks get thrown out the fucking window unless your a gigachad on dating apps.

Post college 22-27 is literally all about M/S and how big a dumbass/beta the girl thinks you are in marrying her depreciating looks.

I've been at my apartment for 10 months. Every single releationship on my hallway between my car and my apt is the exact same fucking couples rotting and chilling. 2-5 years they will be in the suburbs misreable.

These girls are hideous

All Chads have uglier girlfriends. Keep coping!

Tyler Maher's lip-injected deathnik girlfriend is uglier than the shit falling from my ass and probably smells worse than my shit, urine and vomit combined. 2/10.:sick:

Jason Momoa is married to a zombie. Dead/10.:LOL::sick:

Jeremy Meeks's ex-wife Melissa looks like absolute trash and has lip injections. 3/10.

Simon Nessman's wife is just some random bitch you find at a party. 5/10.

Keep coping! Chad's girlfriends are almost always bowel movement tier.

Stereo

Champion

blackpill isn't something that can be selectively applied. blackpill IS reality. whether those bluepilled couples believe it or not is irrelevant. divorce rate is 50+ percent in america. those guys have a 100% chance of ending up in a dead bedroom marriage and have a 50/50 chance of being divorce rinsed. they can continue deluding themselves all they want. the facts of genetic attraction do not vanish just because they're ignored. 90% of humans are not genetically attractive. end of story.