TheTrews

Normie
British Citizen here seeking to move to an other European country and claim welfare.

So what's the deal with other EU countries providing welfare to EU citizens? Where is easiest to get welfare?

Would hard-boiled Eastern European countries provide any welfare or is that asking too much? 

What about pussy countries like Sweden, Norway (maybe less) and Finland? Will they give a white, British man coming to their cuck country free bux?

gandytime

Slayer
I had the idea to this in either the UK to improve english( welfare and travel) or in Luxembourg because they have the highest welfare. You need to work for 6 or 12 Months in Luxembourg before you get the NEET bux as far as I know.

TheTrews

Normie
gandytime said:
I had the idea to this in either the UK to improve english( welfare and travel) or in Luxembourg because they have the highest welfare. You need to work for 6 or 12 Months in Luxembourg before you get the NEET bux as far as I know.
Well if you have to work 6 or 12 months first then that rules Luxembourg out. Besides it's barely even a country  :lol: