why did you get banned?

multiple accounts?
ive been banned for multiple account for like 2 years now

chadimir

Gigachad
this is the most important thread you will ever read in your life

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Yea the most redpilled thing is if you have ever had to try or chase girls then its over. If girls dont naturally gravitate to you in every way shape or form you just arent Chad tier. 

Too many guys cope out on this saying they just arent NT or shy so they dont get attention. LOL women will viciously chase you and make it known they want you if you are hot.

chadimir

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Yea the most redpilled thing is if you have ever had to try or chase girls then its over. If girls dont naturally gravitate to you in every way shape or form you just arent Chad tier. 

Too many guys cope out on this saying they just arent NT or shy so they dont get attention. LOL women will viciously chase you and make it known they want you if you are hot.
exactly and thats the toughest pill for most men to swallow. they think they need to go on 3 or even 4 dates before they can get laid. its literally to much for them to fathom that that same girl they took out to dinner and on 3 other dates gave her pussy up to chad within a couple hours

Trunks

Coper
The guy's bio must be something like "message me first with Hey"

chadimir

Gigachad
Trunks said:
no ive done experiments. you get a message first every time with a MM profile

Trunks

Coper
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Trunks said:

Girls really believe in those fake tinders?

Nyhil

Slayer
Amnesia said:

:clap:

you need to leave the house and have propinquity with females though.

strangers dont even look at you and wont cold approach obviously

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Nyhil said:
Amnesia said:

I don't quite understand what you meant by that, because I have literally been around guys who get approached completely cold out of nowhere like what happens in cheesy movies. 

I've literally been out to lunch with my slayer friend and had a hot girl just walk up to our table and say to my friend "Sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice you are one the best looking guys I have ever seen. I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime, do you like to dance? Well here's my number, and my IG."

That actually happened, will never forget it. He just laughed and never ended up calling her.

iftsj

Banned
this is nothing
women respond at all kind of shit on tinder
ito one who said on profile "if you want sex get away, stop asking why im on tinder"
i said "i know why youre on tinder i got what you need"

she even kept the convo going with smileys and shit
im not low inhib enough yet to tell them i got a 9inch dick to see their reactions but im sure they would respond at least

im sure even the convo of this threads dont mean the bitch will suck their dick before he even say a word when she see him, but they are OPEN to sex and talking sexually nothing more
what do you think that women dont talk about sex to nobody?
if you dont even have the thought of sex going on in the convo (aka flirting) its over your a bitch and she will treat you like one and never fuck you

its not for chads only
if your above average these bitches are not on tinder for nothing and they will respond to guys asking for sex
if your an asexual averagefag its over
[hr]
Trunks said:

Girls really believe in those fake tinders?
some guys on tinder outslay mm s
just lol why would they not believe, they re not even the best on tinder

Nyhil

Slayer
Amnesia said:
Nyhil said:

I don't quite understand what you meant by that, because I have literally been around guys who get approached completely cold out of nowhere like what happens in cheesy movies. 

I've literally been out to lunch with my slayer friend and had a hot girl just walk up to our table and say to my friend "Sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice you are one the best looking guys I have ever seen. I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime, do you like to dance? Well here's my number, and my IG."

That actually happened, will never forget it. He just laughed and never ended up calling her.
lmao at believing this is a common occurence

i bet you one million times you can ask o'pry how many times he got cold approached in the street before being famous.

just lol

but muh brutal red pill

vanillestorms

Banned
I'm tired of your lying bullshit you fucking idiots keep living in a fantasy world where you actually are the pussy waiting to get approached because you lack the balls to make a move blaming on muh looks men muh looks, fucking retards.

chadimir

Gigachad
vanillestorms said:
I'm tired of your lying bullshit you fucking idiots keep living in a fantasy world where you actually are the pussy waiting to get approached because you lack the balls to make a move blaming on muh looks men muh looks, fucking retards.
wow you are a a retard. women arent receptive to men they dont deem facially attractive. women get inundated with messages from 1000s of guys, so what they do lately is just message the people they like first. it didnt use to be like this but becuase of the amount of white knights on tinder is the only way women can sift through the fields of less-desirable men. its uncommon for them to take NOT the initiative for this reason

vanillestorms

Banned
vanillestorms said:
wow you are a a retard. women arent receptive to men they dont deem facially attractive. women get inundated with messages from 1000s of guys, so what they do lately is just message the people they like first. it didnt use to be like this but becuase of the amount of white knights on tinder is the only way women can sift through the fields of less-desirable men. its uncommon for them to take NOT the initiative for this reason

Amazing
How did you actually counter my post with that shit

chadimir

Gigachad
vanillestorms said:

Amazing
How did you actually counter my post with that shit
because im smart