The most low-inhibition act possible.

unclejack

Normie
Imediately I thought of that UK guy in the paper a while ago who had been drikning, got in an argument with some random guy (a stranger) after trying to chatup his girlfriend, beat him up, and then grabbed the victims girlfriend and took her across the road and fucked her brains out raw and was still fucking her when the police turned up!
The worst bit is that it wasn't even 'rape' according to the court. She must have just been turned on by watching someone beat up her bofriend and let him fuck her.

twisty

Banned
Low-Inhibition said:

I know one guy and he just at Mc Donalds taked his dick to his hand and put it on the table..Then he started punching with dick to the table and that restaurant was full of people...He likes to do it he made it many times..He is low inhibition

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Being Norwood five and uploading YouTube videos of your scalp Under harsh light.

I assume that inhibition can be defined as a set of responses and measured according to some metric, where the lowest inhibition act contains the lowest amount of it.

With that assumption in mind, the lowest inhibition act would be something akin to flailing on the ground like a fish out of water, while scratching your self and stabbing at anything that strikes your fancy.

What you guys don't get is that what you call "low inhibition" is really just optimal risk management at a deep level to achieve some short term goal, for someone with high LMS or at least with some temporary power. It happens to be lower inhibition than average, but it's more complex than that.

Slayer

Normie
Taking a shit on the president pedestal during an international live stream