The most effective looksmax that is rarely mentioned on here

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Plain and simple fat loss.

Most guys are skinnyfat >18% bodyfat.

Since I lost roughly 25lbs (put around 5 back on) the difference in attention I receive from women has been staggering.

Jawline became a lot more visible, feel better, face more defined, look better in clothes etc.

An important measurement is your waist measurement, it's a cheap and reliable indicator of visceral fat levels.

Most MM are no more than a 32inch waist. I was a 32 inch waist up until the Christmas period where I gorged  :sad: Now I'm like 32.6 inches.

Waist circumference is also a lot more effective than BMI for predicting health outcomes and indicators.

More info here:

http://www.cutthewaist.com/importance.html

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Cope. You can lose 30lbs. If you have shit bones and terrible genetics nothing works unless you go under the knife

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Legit. Being fat is the fucking worst.
Very legit. I'm glad my dad redpilled me last year, I initially reacted with rage, but the validation I've received since losing the weight has awared me very much.
whywoulditmatter said:
Cope. You can lose 30lbs. If you have shit bones and terrible genetics nothing workd unless you go under the knife
Good thing I've got good bones then  :giggle:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
The Masked Magician said:
Extremely hard if you got skinnyfat genetics.
You can still max though. 

Either do a one off bulk to gain muscle (best advised for noobs to maximise noob gains)

Or if you can't be bothered with that go on a cut and lift weights to retain muscle mass. You might not get the body of your dreams but you'll look a lot better than before.

choicebyforce

Normie
Nizoral Babe said:
you've been fat for 6 months at least since I saw you posting on sl0thate, why haven't you lost the fat?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
FiveTenTwoFefty said:

agreed. look at the difference
Yep  :macho:

Being fat also ages you, (people under 40). It's BS that being chubby makes you look younger, that's only true for oldcels (40+) people under 40 who are lean look younger and less haggard on average.

You look haggard in the fatter pic, all that stress and visceral fat is damaging your health.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
choicebyforce said:
Nizoral Babe said:
you've been fat for 6 months at least since I saw you posting on sl0thate, why haven't you lost the fat?
Because I had no motivation and I was already pretty depressed about being fat. I'd start losing weight and then give up. Over and over. My family is kinda the worst when it comes to losing weight. They'll call me fat even if I lose 10 lbs, make all kinds of food and wave it in my face, order out constantly, tell me that I'm just going to cave again and not to bother, etc. 

Who knows if I'll stick with it this time or not. But I've lost 10lbs so far, so we'll see how it turns out a few weeks from now.

FiveTenTwoFefty

Subhuman
MENTAL_CEL said:
FiveTenTwoFefty said:

agreed. look at the difference
Yep  :macho:

Being fat also ages you, (people under 40). It's BS that being chubby makes you look younger, that's only true for oldcels (40+) people under 40 who are lean look younger and less haggard on average.

You look haggard in the fatter pic, all that stress and visceral fat is damaging your health.
yea man i was 210-220 in the first pics believe it or not. how much potential do you think i can have if i get low Bf like 12%-8%. i can already see my jaw line coming in even at that high of a weight.

whywoulditmatter said:
Cope. You can lose 30lbs. If you have shit bones and terrible genetics nothing works unless you go under the knife
Even losing 30lbs (which is a fuckton of fat) will make women notice you that didn't notice you before.   Sure, they won't be the babes you jerk off to, but they'll be better looking than the hogs that notice you right now.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Cope. I will be living proof of this in several years.
didn't you get a sliding genio yet you still look shit
lol at just one surgery. That defines nothing. I'm still fixing my lower third.

Buccal fat removal
Jaw Implants
Fillers on cheeks

And tons more to come. Like I said...I will be living proof you can bypass shit genetics, and bones after several years

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
I said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Even losing 30lbs (which is a fuckton of fat) will make women notice you that didn't notice you before.   Sure, they won't be the babes you jerk off to, but they'll be better looking than the hogs that notice you right now.
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
lol at just one surgery. That defines nothing. I'm still fixing my lower third.

Buccal fat removal
Jaw Implants
Fillers on cheeks

And tons more to come. Like I said...I will be living proof you can bypass shit genetics, and bones after several years
you're a four right now
4? Sounds like a cope. I'm at least a 5. I will be a 7 after all said is done.

King Chad

Normie
You sure waist measuring is legit?

I'm 27 waist yet I'd say I'm 14% srs

Waist circumference depends heavily on your rib cage size. So you can pass the test as a fat framcel easily.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
4? Sounds like a cope. I'm at least a 5. I will be a 7 after all said is done.
no, you're a four. 

although you do have a chance at become a five in a third world country.
We will see. Regardless I will be attractive soon.