FireHaze

Gigachad
Listening to the women from the 12 minute 30 second mark of the video, is further proof why female dating advice should be treated with the absolute contempt it deserves. Never have I heard so much fucking lies and mental masturbation in all my life. Firstly, I am really getting the royal fucking shits when women claim that the are attracted to "confidence", when most of these fucking airheads don't even know what the word confidence actually means, but here's my definition for the dummies:

"Confidence is a self assured feeling (free of self doubt), that one will achieve a positive outcome based on previous, performance, accomplishment".

Relating the above definition of confidence back to dating and attracting women, you can only be as confident with a woman AS SHE ALLOWS YOU TO BE. For example if you are interacting with a woman, and she is giving you
negative body language eg. she is acting coldly, is disinterested, is giving you dirty looks, one word answers etc, then your confidence is going to nosedive because you know you are getting rejected. On the other hand, if the woman you are interacting with is giving you positive body language, your confidence (or that self assured feeling), is going to increase, because you know there's a good chance you are going to get lucky.

Whenever women say they are attracted to "confidence", do you know what they really mean?

"We are attracted to TALL AND HANDSOME MEN, who have the confidence to approach us, after we have given them THE GREEN LIGHT TO DO SO".

The word "confidence" simply does not apply to ugly looking men, because women don't even see ugly looking men as human.
Shout to Master Yoda
[video=youtube]

Legit as fuck.Their definition of confidence might as well be, "He just gets it."

Worthless feedback from oblivious normies.

JustLOL

Incel
lol master yoda strikes again. i was already thinking of him while reading the quote.

that dude is in every fucking youtube video related to dating or lms. :lol:

Just one more classic example of the goalpost-shifting and disingenuine thoughts from females. That YT comment is pretty much spot on.

I cannot express how much I utterly hate dem shitcunts.

Confidence, such an enigma that opens doors and allows you to polish turds......

Love these video examples of women saying one thing and doing the other.

IcedEarth

Slayer
"We are attracted to TALL AND HANDSOME MEN, who have the confidence to approach us, after we have given them THE GREEN LIGHT TO DO SO".
lol this is gold

Datjaw

Banned
Very good
:lolboat: